Eat it up (JJ & Rafe)

JJ XRafeXFem reader
*Smut*
-Friends- Chase Atlantic-

"Heyyyy baby" JJ announced walking into your room.

"Hi honey" you said standing up and wrapping yourself around him.

"I have something for us to try if you're in the mood" he spoke softly, squeezing your ass.

" More weed?" You smiled pressing yourself against him, causing him to bulge a little bit.

"Better then weed" he gestured to the door and suddenly Rafe was standing there, holding a bag full of white powder.

Your jaw dropped as you stared at both the exceptionally hot men, "JJ? I didn't think you were into this kinda stuff" you said flirtatiously, putting the two boys side by side.

"Shall we get started?" Rafe asked jiggling the bag of cocaine.

You moved between them and kicked the door closed, "Do what you must, you have my full consent" you insisted, biting your bottom lip.

The boys shrugged and began on you, with no hesitation JJ ripped his shirt off and Rafe followed. JJ teased you from the front while Rafe worked on your back.

JJ began to kiss slowly down your neck leaving little bite marks, he then smacked his hands onto your boobs making you moan slightly, He squeezed them tightly then smashed his lips into yours, dancing his tongue in your mouth. You moaned and stuck your hands onto his bulge, teasing him.

While JJ was working on your hard boobs Rafe discreetly pulled your pants and lingerie off. Rafe placed one hand between your legs, playing with your opening. He mounted himself against you slowly inserting his bulge into ass.

With the two men working every part of your body, it didn't take long for you to reach you sexual climax. "I'm gonna cum" you screamed with pleasure. Cum started flowing down your legs and onto Rafes fingers, he moved his hand from between your legs.

"You taste good y/n" Rafe said, so clearly licking his fingers clean.

"We should bring out the forbidden powder" JJ said out of breath.

"Good idea" Rafe agreed.

Both of them pulled away, pulling your shirt off and pushing you onto the bed. You laid on the bed completely naked as both men stood over you. Rafe opened the plastic bag and placed a line of cocaine down your left boob, JJ repeated but down your right boob.

They both grabbed onto your thigh, and took a line. Rafe tilted his head and breathed heavily flipping you over and placing you onto of him. JJ jumped onto your back quickly inserting his rock hard dick into your ass. Rafe pulled quickly in and out of your pussy, causing you to cum and moan like crazy.

(I will probably never do this again but your welcome)