TikTok (Rafe)

Fluff?
Rafe x Fem Reader
Song: Cool for the summer || slowed

You clicked the red button at the bottom of your screen and began dancing. You tossed your hair back, then ran both of your hands along your waist, then you changed directions and ran one hand up your neck and the other down your stomach.

You watched on your screen as the door swung opened. Rafe leant on the door frame, he ran his thumb along his bottom lip. You turned around and faced him, licking your lips.

"You're such a whore" he whispered, peering at the video on your phone, you turned back around and snatched your phone, putting it on the bedside table.

"Is that a bad thing" you replied taking a step towards him.

"Well I can do those moves too" he said smartly, you shot him a confused look.

He reached for you, pulling you closer, your chest hit his, his body felt warm. You looked into your boyfriend's passionate eye's, he gave you a smirk then flipped you around, pressing himself against your back.

Rafe put his hands over your stomach and moved them slowly along you. Changing course of direction he ran his hand up the middle of your chest and up your neck, his rings where cold.

He moved his hand down to your throbbing pussy.

"Mmm, I've barely even touched you and your already wet" Rafe seductively whispered into you ear, while running his fingers across the wet fabric on your pants.

You didn't say anything. Instead you reached for the back of his neck and smashed your lips into his. Your tongues slipping in and out of each others mouths.

He moved himself to get a better angle of your lips, he placed his hands on your cheeks as you kissed him harder.
When you weren't expecting it he tugged you down to the bed, causing you to fall on top of him.

Your lips let go of his, you got up and sat just below his waist line. You bit down on your lip and starred at his hard dick. Being cheeky you grabbed and stroked it hard.

"Oh y/n" he moaned with pleasure.

He grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and pulled you back to his lips. With a brief pause. Both of you moaned with delight, it felt so good and your clothes weren't even off.

He put your hands on your ass and squeezed your cheeks tightly.

You let out a groan, not expecting him to do that.

"Harder Rafe" you repeated.