(JJ) Late nights.

JJ x y/n
Fluff

JJ paced around the room, at the end of your bed.

You were trying to concentrate on this project but you could here him walking around the room making it difficult too.

"Baby just go to bed I'll be done soon" you heard him stop in his tracks.

"But I don't want to fall asleep without you" he pouted walking behind you and placing his chin in your shoulder kissing down your neck.

"I have to get this done it could get me that new promotion at work" you told him trying to push his head away.

"Fine be like that then Y/N" he turned away, I heard the springs on the bed. You turned around in your chair to see JJ lying sideways, starring at you with lust in his eyes, drawing circles with his fingers on the mattress.

"You could get all this tonight if you come into bed right now" he smirked gesturing down his body.

You smiled at him and turned back around. You heard him stand upon the wood.

"If you don't come into bed I will sit on you until you do" he chuckled, you didn't a say a word, you just shook you head.

Suddenly your chair rolled back and you boyfriend planted himself upon you lap stroking one side of your face with his hand.

"I warned you" he said.

That's true he did warn me.

"Ok babe" he stood up and you followed but you gestured to the chair.

"I will sit on your lap" I told him giving him a kiss.

"Deal" he sat back down.

You sat in his lap and continued your work. JJ placed you hands on your hips staying up with you all night to help you.

(Sorry it's short)