Dirty Bathroom- Rafe

Rafe X fem
Song: Sex, drugs, etc.
You meet Rafe for the first time and one thing leads to another...

"I'll meet you at the park in 5 minutes?" You spoke softly into the phone hoping your parents wouldn't here you.

"Yep sounds good see you soon" Rafe whispered seductively on the other line, hanging up.

You bit down on your bottom lip, as you pulled the phone away from your ear and headed out the door quietly, the butterflies fluttered around your stomach, you were so excited to meet Rafe in person for the first time.

You hurried down to the park as fast as you could, keeping an eye out for him. You stood in the park on your phone waiting for him to show up.

You felt someone's strong hands wrap around your waist, his rings pressing against your stomach, you smiled knowing it was Rafe, you turned around in his arms, your eyes finally meeting.

You smiled and he smiled back at you, not a single word said, he kissed you, his warm, soft lips smashing into yours.
You liked it, it felt good, you placed your hands onto his neck.

"This was a nice way to greet me" you managed to slip out, gasping for air.

"I'm glad you liked it" he whispered, "Let's go somewhere, where we aren't on display for everyone else" you giggled in agreement.

He swept you up in his arms and took you into a bathroom where he threw you onto the toilet.

"Now y/N don't panic but I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to move" he whispered his face right in front of yours.

You thrusted your hips towards him and braced yourself, you looked into his eyes with lust in yours, biting down on your lip seductively. Rafe took a deep breath and in one swift motion his shirt was gone, exposing his abs. He got down on his knees and pulled both your pants and underwear off, exposing your soaked, sloppy, pussy.

"You slut, wet already?" He said, drawing circles around your clit.

"You're a magical man Rafe, what can I say" you whimpered. He chuckled in response pressing the tips of his fingers into your pussy.

"You can do better than that" you muttered.

Seemingly offended, Rafe stood up and ripped his belt from his pants causing them to drop.
No underwear? Smart.
He cracked the belt in your face, showing you who's boss.

"Hit me, spank me, choke me, do whatever you want, you drive daddy" you spoke harshly licking your lips.

Rafe tossed the belt onto the ground, then pressed his hands against your shoulders, thrusting his long, hard dick into your now tight pussy. Your walls melted around his dick, he let out a loud moan. Not wanting anyone to here you guys, you quickly grabbed his neck and slipped your tongue into his mouth.

Your bodies vibrated against each other, you panted underneath him, his body felt so amazing on top of you. He abruptly began to thrust in and out quickly causing your walls to clench tighter around him, his body began to shake and he moaned some more, realising he had already met his climax.

"I cummed for you, whore, now cum for me" he shouted gripping your shoulders tighter and slamming you against the back of the toilet. He thrusted hard once more causing you to scream and cum onto his dick.

He pulled out and leant down, licking the insides of your thighs, whilst gripping the outside, his nails dug into your skin.

That was amazing

He got up and kissed you lightly, putting his clothes back on and helping you to your feet. He unlocked the toilet door.

"Until next time" he moaned licking one of his fingers, he opened the door and left, leaving you, jaw on floor and butterflies fluttering around your stomach.

Until next time.