Shopping trip (JJ)

(Btw I'm Australia and we call shopping karts 'trolleys' so if you don't know what a trolley is there you go)

"Do you want to grab a trolley J?" Gesturing to the trolley bay.

"I guess I can" he replied, you looked at him he seemed slightly confused.

JJ hadn't been out in ages and we were going shopping at a new food market.

You began walking in and saw JJ ratterling the trolley, struggling to get it out. You changed directions and went to give him a hand.

You placed a hand on his shoulder and snugged him out of the way, slowly pulling the trolley out of the other trolley.

"I could of done that" he rubbed the back of his head.

He shook his hands and placed both of them on the trolley and paused for a second.

"J? Are you alright?" Placing your hand on his.

"Yeah just haven't been out in a while" he chuckled nervously still frozen. You worried about your boyfriend he never went out because he was scared people would see the bruises his dad left.  Now his dad was gone and he could return to having some what a normal life.

"Quit standing around and move!" Some random old man yelled at us.

"We're getting there sir" you shouted back, he shook his head to the ground, tapping his foot, you turned to your boyfriend.

"Come on J" you whispered.

He moved the trolley out and we made our way inside, the automatic doors slid open.

You made your way over to the vegetables and began to put some cucumbers in the trolley. You looked up and got startled to see JJ holding tomatoes over his eyes.

"Oh my god JJ" you elbowed him in the arm causing him to drop the tomatoes on the floor.

"5 seconds rule" he chuckled picking them off the floor and putting them in a plastic bag. You smiled at him, you loved him so much.

You made your way around the shop, getting mince, fruits and snacks. You enjoyed watching JJ ride the trolley up and down the aisles.

You finally pulled into the check out and began to load things onto the moving conveyor belt.

"$75.60" the cashier said, you whipped out your card and scanned it. You took your bags and placed them in the trolley.

"So are we stealing the trolley?" You asked JJ.

He quickly turned to you, "Hell yeah" your both fell into the trolley and pushed yourselves down the hill. You heard shouting in the background from the shop manager but ignored it.

You and JJ were known for doing stupid, dangerous things and this was very dangerous.

Your screamed and gripped JJ's shirt as you began to pick up speed. Although it was kind of scary it definitely beat walking.

"How are we going to stop?" JJ exclaimed.

"We wait until we hit sand" you pointed into the moving distance at a sand pit, preparing yourself for impact you
hugged JJ tightly, him hugging you back.

Sand flew over you and the trolley slowly came to a stop.

JJ and yourself giggling, realising you had pulled up to your chateau.

"That's lucky" he said kissing you passionately.