Diamond (Rafe)

You ripped the bag off your head. Tall trees towered over you, the ground around you was mostly dirt.

The last things you remembered were getting a bag over your head and then thrown in a van and ending up here. You figured you weren't very far from civilization so you picked a path and began to walk.

It was the worst 'hike' you had ever been on, mosquitoes attacked you, you kicked up dirt into your face and other animals disrupted you. You just wanted to get out of this horrible forest.

As night fell over the sky, you became worried. What was going on? You stopped walking and looked at your surroundings. You peered into the distance, there was a small spark of light.

"Hello?" You shouted. No reply.

"Hello?" You tried again stumbling closer to the light repeating yourself over and over again.

The light grew brighter, you looked at the ground and realised you were in a grassy clearing. You looked up from the ground and suddenly saw the love of your life, Rafe.

You ran towards him, he had the biggest smile on his face.

You embraced him tightly.

"How did you find me?" You began asking questions.

He put his hand under your chin and lifted your head up so he could look at you, he took both of your hands. You looked him up and down, he was in his best dressed.

"I'm sorry baby I had too" he pouted.

You pulled your hands away,

"What so you could murder me?" You chuckled sarcastically.

"And get red on this white, I don't think so" the was a moment of silence after that.

"Y/N..." You turned away from him slightly frustrated. That walk had been torture and you were so tired.

"Y/N please look at me" you sighed and turned around.

He was on one knee holding out a beautiful diamond ring. You gasped and placed both hands over your mouth out of shock.

"Y/L/N I'm sorry I put you through that torture I thought it would be funny and it wasn't" he pouted.

"Damn right" you spoke wiping tears from your cheeks.

"But it was a test because I hope no matter what, you can trust me and I can trust you so Y/N will you be my partner in crime and marry me" he smiled.

At this point your emotions were all over the place you still mad at him but it didn't matter anymore.

"Fuck yes" you screamed.

He stood and shoved the ring on your finger. You smiled and wrapped your hands around his neck, kissing him passionately.

"Our ride will be here soon" he softly spoke pulling away.

You looked to the starry night sky, and watched a helicopter flutter down. You and Rafe took a step bed and watched Sarah leap out.

"I'm so happy for you guys" she squealed glancing at your ring then hugging you.

"I have the best fiancee" you spoke looking at Rafe.

He kissed you again and took your hand, guiding you into the helicopter.