Watching TV (JJ)

You got home to see your boyfriend in a starfish position across your bed. You kicked of you boots and sat down on the corner playing with his hair.

"JJ baby what's wrong?" He mumbled and pulled his head away.

"Come in JJ" you said, trying to turn his body over to see his face.

"I got fired, for sticking up for John B, stupid fucks" he groaned, lifting himself up.

You crawled onto the bed and softly placed you head in his chest. He fell back onto your pillows and played with your hair.

You looked up at him, lust in your eyes, "Let's forget those dumb fucks and cuddle" you giggled.

A small smile appeared on his face you sat up. He sat back, opened his legs and put his arms out gesturing for him to come and hug him.

You head butted his torso, wrapping your arms around his lower back, letting down between his legs. He put his arms around your upper back, squeezing you tightly, his cheek on your head.

"Wanna watch TV" he kissed my head.

Your nodded and reached for the TV remote and turned on Netflix and started to watch 'The office'. You sat up a bit shuffling your butt into him. He put his arms just under your boobs and held you, you put you hands on top of his and watched TV.

Your eyes fluttered open and you found your head in his lap. His hands running through your hair. You turned over only for your eyes to meet.

"You're awake sleepy head" he said leaning in and kissing your forehead. You rubbed you eyes and kissed his lips.

"I love you JJ Maybank" you said through the kiss, you could feel his smile grow upon you.

"I love you too Y/N" and your cuddle session slowly turned into a make out session, you thought both of you guys needed a little excitement.