My study (Rafe)

You watched as your pen scribbled along the paper. You lifted up your hand and looked at the redness down your wrist. You slammed your head on your desk, exhausted from studying, you wanted an excuse to be done. You lifted your head up slowly and looked at the clock on the wall, 10:30pm. You looked at your sleeping boyfriend sprawled across the bed.

You smiled then got back to your work, you continued to scribble along the blue lines then suddenly you felt hands wrap around your waist. A head nuzzled into your shoulder.

"Why are you still awake baby" Rafe asked tilting his head and kissing your neck.

"I need to study but... I could use a distraction"  you said flirtatiously said, looking at your shirtless boyfriend.

He pulled away and swang your chair around. He kneeled down and placed his hands on top of your thighs, he looked directly into your eyes then whispered.

"I can do that" furrowing one of his eyebrows, you smiled at him. He lifted himself up then shuffled his hands under your ass.

He lifted you up then placed you on your desk, your chests bumping into eachother. Everything was still for a second, then suddenly he came onto you quickly, kissing you agressively but respectfully. You weren't wearing a bra and you were in a baggy shirt, your bodies moved like snakes on top of each other. He pulled your shirt over your head, then ran his hands down the side of your body, his rings clicking.

He ran his hands all the way down to the cuff of your pants then wriggled them off. He went straight for it, his hands hugging the side of your thighs as he sucked on your sloppy pussy. You moaned with pleasure as he sent shivers all over your body.

He pulled your legs down the desk and knocked everything away off your desk , giving you room to cum. You felt a wave of liquid come between your legs. Rafe suddenly pulled his face out of you and pushed himself directly on top of you, letting his hard dick slide into your pussy.

He ran his fingers along your body, teasing you. Then moving in and out fast and quickly. He moaned loudly, you licked your lips, as your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

He leant down to your lips, tongue kissing your softly, while his dick was still inside you.

"Talk dirty to me" you mumbled, smiling under his kisses.

"Fucking whore, you should be pinned against the wall" he growled, kind of removing his dick from inside of you.

"You should do that" you moaned and he did, he quickly pulled out. Then lifted you against the wall.

He stood in front of your one hand on the wall next to you and the other around your neck. He moved his hand down your pussy, thrusting his fingers straight up you.

Though you were enjoying this you caught a glance at the clock, 1:09am. You pushed Rafe away slightly.

"I'm sorry did I mess up" he questioned.

"No you didn't, I'm just tired" you said running your hand down his cheek.

He sighed, "Okay let's cuddle" you put your clothes back on, then crawled into bed and placed yourself on him, holding him tightly as you fell asleep.