Kiara Smut

(This is the girl version so if you want a boy version let me know)

Kiara grabbed my neck gently and pressed me against a tree way from the party. We were both drunk out of our minds, a red cup in one of our hands.

"I didn't know you were gay" you giggled seductively taking another drink.

"Bi, Y/N, bi" she laughed throwing her cup onto the floor, the drink splashing everywhere.

She moved her hand away from your neck. My pussy throbbed for her. There was a moment of silence, you dropped your cup. You starred into eachothers  eyes, getting close and closer until eventually your lips were touching. You moaned as you started making out aggressively.

Kie moved her head around a lot trying to keep her gorgeous hair out of the way. She grabbed your hips and gently pushed you against the tree again but you tripped over your cup, bringing you to the ground.

She rested on top of you still kissing you she started to go up and down finding and squeezing your giant boobs causing you to moan loudly.

She unbuttoned my pants and pulled my underwear down. Thrusting 3 fingers into my wet pussy. You panted, you felt her smile under your making out.

You clenched her shoulder. So she could keep going down. It was so satisfying, I just lied there and let her give it to me. I never expected Kiara to be gay, she seemed way to straight.

"Oh Y/N your juices are running down my fingers" she titled her head in pleasure, you chuckled.

She pulled her fingers out licking them clean, right in front of my face. You continued to make out and rock backwards and forwards on eachother.

You know this may never happen again so you wanted to enjoy it.

"Kiara?" She lifted her head up and jumped off you.

"Y/N? Woah what the heck I didn't expect to find you guys out here" John B laughed.

You still lied on the floor Kiara stood there with a blank expression.

"I'm going to go" she ran off and John B followed her.

--------------------------------------

The next morning you woke up with a head pounding hangover. You reached your phone saw you had messages from Kie.

'I enjoyed last night I definitely know I want to do it again'