Chapter Forty-One

Two Months Later

It's our second checkup today and I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I get to see my little baby again. I'm around twelve weeks I should start showing soon which I'm excited for.

I wish I could call Kayla and tell her the news about my engagement which I found out that she also knew about. I miss her like crazy. Just four more months to go.

"You ready?" Landon asks grabbing his car keys off the coffee table.

I've also moved into Landon's house a month ago, well it's now our house, "Yep!" I pop my "P" as I stand up, "I'm ready to see our little princess or prince," I smile down at my stomach.

Landon grabs my hand, "Let's go," he leads me to the car and like always opens the door for me.

"Thank you," I kiss his forehead before he closes the door and slightly jogs to the driver's side of the car.

••••••

The doctor laces my lower stomach with gel sending goosebumps all over my body but I don't mind I get to see our little baby in a second, "Alrighty you ready?" she asks and we both nod turning our heads to look at the screen. She rubs it around my lower stomach finding our little baby, "There they are," she points to the screen.

I gasp seeing the little body starting to form, "Oh baby aren't they beautiful," I hold onto Landon's hand not being able to take my eyes off the screen.

"Yes, they're beautiful," he kisses my hand.

The doctor continues rubbing my stomach look at the screen when she gasps noticing something making my heart sink, "Congratulation you're having twins!" she points out the second baby.

My eyes widen staring at the second little baby in my stomach, "Twins," I whisper, "But I don't have a family line of twins," I mumble.

"I do," Landon states, "My grandfather on my dad side was a twin but it seemed to miss two generation until now," he has the biggest smile on his face.

Dude you ain't the one who is going to be pushing two full babies out of you vagina stop fucking smiling. I scoff, "How come we didn't notice last time?" I ask.

"Well, that was on me I didn't fully check you lower stomach and your stomach hasn't grown much either for having twins," she explains wiping my stomach clean.

"Is that bad thing?" my worries grown.

"Not for right now but I would like to see you again in two weeks and hopefully your stomach should have started to expand more if not I'll have some test run." I try to relax a bit.

"Okay so I shouldn't freak out for right now?"

She nods, "I have seen this before Charlie-Rose and trust me when I see you in two weeks, I'll bet everything they'll be perfectly fine," she gives my shoulder a squeeze and helps me back to my feet, "When are you guys free next?" she asks walking us to the front desk.

"This time in two weeks can work?" she nods typing it into the computer.

"Okay you're all set for this time in two weeks," she hands us our photos of our two little babies, "I'll see you guys in two weeks, and we'll go from there," we say our good-byes and head back to the car.

"You wanna start expanding belly or I swear to god we are going to have some issue," I mumble to myself walking back to the car.

"Sweetheart you'll be fine I bet in the next days or so you'll start showing and everything will be fine, however we do have to change all our plans and replan for twins now," he kisses my cheek.

I look down at the photos in my hands, "Twins," I whisper, "Two beautiful babies are growing inside of me," I look up at Landon to see him smile at me before he opens the car door for me.

••••••

A movie plays in the background as Landon's lips travel down my neck as his hand needle my breast, "Oh god," I moan when he twists my nipple in between his fingers. His lips leave my skin as he tugs my shirt off throwing it somewhere in the room.

Landon yanks my pants off alone with my grandma style panties, but he doesn't care he knows I'm wearing them because they're comfy.

His tongue finds my clit and starts sucking on it. I tighten my thighs slightly around his hand as one finger slides inside of me, "Fuck," I whisper feeling another finger slide in.

He works his magic down in between my legs until I clench around his fingers and my body falls weak for a solid minute.

This pregnancy has been making me mad horny lately, but Landon doesn't seem to mind my random show up at work because I'm over the hills horny.

"I have I ever told you how sexy you are?" he asks kissing his way back up to my lips .

"Yes, you tell me all the time," I giggle feeling his bread graze against my neck.

"Good make sure you never forget it," he grumbles before taking my lips back into his.

Our tongues meet in the middle as my hands find his pants flicking the button undone and somewhat pulling them down until Landon takes over fully pulling his pants and boxers off, "I'll never get sick of this, of you. You're like my drug. I need you sweetheart," his hips thrust inside of me pulling out moans from both of us.

"You have me Landon, you'll always have me," I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders bring his forehead to mine.

"You'll always have me Charlie-Rose," he seals his words with a kisses as his hips keep thrusting into me. The sound of our skin clapping together echoes through our house, "I love you," he whispers.

"I love you," I whisper back kissing him again. My body relaxes as his drops gently on mine making sure not to put weight on my stomach from yet another great round of sex.