Epilogue

Six Years Later

Life has its ups and downs but that's just how it's meant to be. It's meant to be hard sometimes it gives life a purpose when it becomes hard. It makes you stronger and you learn.

Being married for six year and having three and half kids has taught me so much. It's taught me patients and that everyone has different ways of understanding. It taught me how to use conflict resolution in a way that works for our family.

The front door opens, and the smell of his cologne hits my nose, "Daddy!" Bree screams running into his arms, "You're home," Landon picks her up in his arms swinging her around before smothering her face in kisses.

"Hello princess how was your day?" he asks placing her back down.

"It was good but baby Zeke has been kicking mummy a lot," Landon looks over to me with a smile.

"Hi," I mummer.

"Hello sweetheart," he walks over kissing my forehead, "Are in much pain?" he asks I shake my head.

"I'm fine," I pause, "Alaric, Cristina," I call out.

They both come rushing into the living room, "Yes mummy?" Cristina asks crawling onto the couch beside me.

"Look who's home," she looks at Landon with a smile.

"Hi daddy," she stands up on the couch and open her arms up from him to hug her.

We had Cristina two years later after the twins. We just celebrated her fourth birthday. And now I'm seven months pregnant with our last baby, Zeke.

"Oh, by the way Kayla and Asher are coming over in five minutes for tea with little Justin," Landon smiles and nods.

"That fine," he takes his suit jacket of and flings it over the back of the couch and slips his shoes off before sitting down beside me on the couch and resting his hand on my stomach, "Hey little buddy I heard you've been kicking all day," I feel a small kick in agreement, "Now I know you're excited to come out but just hold off for a few more weeks and keep it down in there your mom needs to sleep," he lifts my shirt up kisses my stomach.

"You're such a dork," I laugh. He has done this with every single time I was pregnant. Landon loves talking to them he makes it the highlight of his day beside ending the night with sex.

The doorbell rings, "That will be them," he gets up off the couch and answers the door, "Welcome," he lets them in and little four-year old Justin rushes over the Cristina giving her a hug. My heart awes at how cute they are.

One year after Landon and I married Asher and Kayla got engaged and another year later on their wedding night just like Landon and I they conceived little Justin. However, Justin's a week premature.

We all sit on the couch while the kids are on the floor playing with their toys, "How are you today?" Kayla asks.

"I'm good Zeke has been kicking like crazy though all day," I rub my hand on my stomach.

"Hey about babies we have an announcement to make," I gasp, and my eyes widen.

"No way you said you only wanted one kid," I slap her arm.

"Well, I lied because we're pregnant," I squeal hugging her even though it's quiet hard with this huge ass bump.

"Oh my god how many weeks are you?" I ask.

"Seven weeks today," she nods biting her lip.

"Congrats guys," Landon give Asher a hug and Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

"Mummy is aunty Kayla pregnant?" Bree asks.

"Yes, she is sweetie go congratulate her and Asher," all three of them get up and hug them.

Funniest thing is if you asked me six years ago if I expected to be here right now where I am I would say "Yeah if this was a romance novel" but now I'm really here and it still feels like a dream every day. I mean who would have thought I could change a man and make him fall in love with especially a man like Landon Heart.

I love waking up in his arms with his hand gently rubbing my stomach while his other hand plays with my hair. I crave hearing him whisper dirty and sweet things in my ear how he touches my secretly around other people without them noticing.

How he rocks up to work somedays with flowers or chocolates. He leaves me sweet notes and breakfast if he has to rush off to work before I wake up. He helps with the kids and works from home a lot more now as do I. We enjoy spending time with the kids we don't want them to feel neglected.

If I did plan my life out like most people, this definitely would have never crossed my mind. And I'm glad I don't plan my whole life out that means if something happens, I know it was meant to happened and I know it's not part of the plan.

I have only planned three things in my life. My wedding, Kayla's wedding and Zeke. Now I'm not saying Cristina, Bree and Alaric are mistakes. They were just beautiful surprise for us. Which I wouldn't change for the world and that's why I don't keep a planner because life has a plan and you don't need to worry about you, you just have to keep walking over the rainbow till you hit the pot of gold.

No one said it would be easy to get to the gold. Everything must have its struggle because when you finally get to the gold you have grown, matured and become one of the best versions on yourself without the gold and now you can continue you growing and learning with the gold. You will never stop learning and that's the fun of life.

It has a plan, but you don't, nor you will never have plan on your life all you can do is grow and learn for what life throws at you because trust me it's all worth it in the end. Sometimes it takes longer than other's but that's okay everyone is different.

I have found my gold which is Landon Heart and I love him in every way possible and now I get to continue the rest of my life growing and learning with someone beside my side who loves me.

"I love you," I whisper to him.

"I love you too," he kisses me.

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛 || 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙳 🎉