Most beautiful girl in the world

Raphael's P.O.V. April/1/15 /previously

Me and the guys were just sitting around watching Space Explorers when Mikey goes over to the window and says.
"Hey guys is there supposed to be a cute girl running this way?"
"What!?" Leo exclaimed. He ran over to the window and yelled" Everyone shut the lights and tv off and hide on the ceiling. We all jumped onto the ceiling when we heard a knock at the door. It opened a little and the most beautiful girl in the whole world walked in. I was entranced by her beautiful features her perfect hair, her beautiful eyes, oh the eyes! The girl looks around and says to her self "this is just too weird." She shines the flashlight around some more when Mikey whispers"can we come out yet?" Then Donnie says"shhhhhhh she'll hear us." I give them a glare and then I hear the girl say"who's there? Anyone, show yourselves!" Silence. then in what sounds like a brave tone she says" Alright, I'll find you!" Then Donnie blurts out
"You don't want to do that miss."
"And why is that?" The girl replied. Then my voice getting the better of me, said " Because you'll be afraid." Then I think our eyes went into ninja mode because the girl gasped in either fear or well fear, because she starts backing up against the door. Then with me being conscious about it I tell mainly myself" see I told you that you would be afraid." when u say this I sound sad and Leo, Mikey and Donnie all give me weird looks.then the girl starts to shine her flashlight towards us and we all jump onto a different part of the ceiling. Then Leo tells the girl" really miss I advise you NOT to do that." Then of all things the girl HAD to say she said" Come into the light, I want to see you." Then I replied.
"You'll scream."
"No I won't, I promise."
"Fine, okay." Then we three of us drop onto the floor but Mikey slips and lands on the coffee table. Then Mikey is scuffling around the floor trying to get up and it's all I can do to not laugh. The girl flips on the light-switch then turns around and her eyes get wide she gasps and then she goes unconscious. I turn away and walk to my room I know someone's following me but I don't care the most perfect being is in my house but she's horrified by me. Ugh can my life get any worse? I walk into my room and slam the door behind me I walk over to my bed and face-plant my self into the pillow. Someone knocks at the door.
"Raph it's Leo, can I come in?" I don't say anything. The door opens and Leo asks" What's wrong?"
"Nothing Leo leave me alone."
"No something's wrong tell me."
"*sigh* the girl, she's uh she's just so... Beautiful. And I'm so green and how can she even stand to look at me?"
"Raph*sigh* it's what's inside that counts not the outside. Maybe if she got to know you she will warm up to you?"
"Ha I doubt it but I like her, Leo I don't even know her name and I like her. what if she rejects me would if she likes you or even Mikey?" I said with panic.
"Raph calm down okay just calm down." There was silence for awhile except for Mikey's music playing it was something about a hanging tree or something? I hadn't even noticed when Leo left.