Strange feelings.

April's P.O.V: (weren't expecting that were Ya!!)

The next day after Raph had a tantrum and went outside Leo and Rachel were pretty confused about it. I wonder what's wrong. Any way I noticed the strangest thing about Rachel it seems she's always hiding in Raph's room. Its weird. I'm going to go check on her now and Mikey's coming with. I knocked on Raph's bedroom door and said "its April and Mikey can we come in?"
"Sure." answered Rachel. When I first stepped into the room this strange aura hit me. (not literally) I almost fell over and Mikey caught me
"Woah,girl take it easy." Said Mikey.
"Are you okay?" Asked Rachel.
"Yeah I just got dizzy there for a second."
"Do you want to sit down?" Rachel asked while grabbing my hand.
"*gasp*" I gasped at her touch pulling my hand free her hands were as cold as ice, colder I might add.
"What's wrong." she asked with a hint of worry to her voice.
"Nothing it's fine I need to go find Donnie." and with that I got up and walked out of the room not saying anything.

Mikey's P.O.V.
"That was weird, even for me and I'm very weird." I said to Rachel after April left.
"I know, I wonder what's wrong." Rachel said.
"Well I'll leave you alone now. Bye. Oh and I know Raph will kill me but, he likes you a lot." I said and when was shutting the door I heard Rachel giggle a little bit.