The Truth Comes Out ( For real almost)

Rachel's P.O.V.
I woke up and looked around figuring out that I'm in Raph's room. I started to get panicked thinking if he would freak out at me or something. I work up the courage to get up and walk downstairs. I wait at the top to see if I can hear any one talking. I hear Leo, Donnie, Mikey and April.
"Guys so I got a blood sample from Rachel and I scanned it..."
"Ya Donnie what's wrong?" Leo said sounding worried. Then I heard someone open and slam the door.
"IM GONNA KILL THAT FREAKING ASSHOLE IF HE DOESNT START TALKING SOON!" Said the voice I recognized as Raphael.
"As I was saying, Rachel is..... Different...she uh.... Umm."
"SPIT IT OUT DONNATELLO!!!" Yelled Raphael worried.
"She-" Donnie got cut off by maniacal laughter coming from the basement.
"YOU REALLY HAVENT FIGURED IT OUT YET HAVE YOU!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Cried a voice coming from the basement."
"Arceus." I whisper to myself. Suddenly I hear stomping going down into the basement.
"Should we stop him?" Said April
"Nah he should blow off some steam after all he is pretty mad at Arceus and worried about Rachel. I smile to myself and say mentally
"Maybe he does like me." I sigh and decide to go downstairs.