The Truth Comes Out Almost...

Raph's P.O.V
I got so mad at that crazy guy I knocked him out right after he pushed a button on this remote control thing that rebooted a bunch of robots that came crashing out of the van. I grabbed my sai's out of my belt and started running through the forest of metal, cutting them down like weak saplings. When I chopped all of the robots to pieces, I ran over to Rachel still lying on the ground unconscience. I tried picking her up bridal style but failing as I was too upset to do anything, staring at her beautiful face kneeling on the ground. I hear rustling in the trees I look up standing over Rachel's body protectively, only to see the guys. Leo went all white and dropped to his knees, Mikey burst out crying and Donnie looked like he was on the verge of tears. Finally having the strength to pick Rachel up, me and the guys walked into the house. I went upstairs and layed Rachel down on my bed. I went back downstairs grabbing a chair and bringing it back upstairs to Rachel's room, setting it down by her bed. I sat down in the chair ignoring the cuts on my arms and shell. Donnie came in and said she got shot in the shoulder.
"No shit Sherlock." I replied.
"Oh Raph your bleeding!" Said Donnie looking alarmed.
"It's fine it doesn't hurt."
"It's gonna get infected, let me clean them at least."
"Fine." Donnie left to go get supplies and Leo and Mikey came in.
"Is she okay?" Whimpered Mikey.
" I don't know. She got shot in the shoulder with a tranquilizer gun, wait that guy." and with that said I burst out of the room running to where I found the guy that Rachel called Arceus. Just thinking about Rachel being hurt by that idiot makes my blood boil. I ran faster, breaking through the trees that lined the clearing . I found that Arceus was just beginning to wake up. I ran over to him and grabbed his neck in a vice-like grip cutting off his air, lifting him off the ground asking.
"What did you shoot Rachel with. What was in that gun!?!?!?" I asked, seething. He could hardly chuckle, it came out more sounding like a dying llama. His face started to turn red, then slightly purple. I let go of his neck a little so that he could breath.
"Fine if you won't talk I'll make you." and with that I punched him in the head knocking him out, dragging him back to our house into the basement, where I tied him up in a chair.

A/N: okay I know I haven't included that much battling I know I'm sorry it will get better and I will add more battling. Maybe. No jk I will! DEFINATLEY.
-Ces🐢🐢🐢🐢❤️❤️❤️❤️🎻👾