The Art of Shape-Shifting

Rachel's P.O.V
I burst out the door running deep into the woods, I could barely hear Raphael over the pounding in my head getting worse and worse until I could feel the pain physically. I heard someone calling my name. Then seeing out of my blurred vision, I saw Raph running towards me then grabbing my shoulders yelling.
"Rachel are you alright?!RACHEL, CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Rachel!!?"
"Raph you need to stay away from me right now okay?" I managed to mumble. I fell over groaning in pain, I blacked out yet I was still conscience like another part of me was taking over. I felt my skin ripple and my eyes stung, then all my limbs started buzzing wildly.

Raph's P.O.V
I watched in shock and amazement as Rachel shape-shifted. I was worried about if she would be okay. I ran back to the house telling Donnie my plan...

Donnie's P.O.V
Raph bursted into the barn yelling
"DONNIE, DONNIE, DONNIE, DONNIE, DONNIE,DONNIE,DONNIE, DON-"
"WHAT RAPHAEL????!"
"Do you have a tranquilizer gun?"
"No, but I can make one out of a toaster."
"Okay do that and make some liquidy sleepy powder stuff as well."
"Okay it'll be done in about an hour."
"Okay I'll get the toaster." Raph ran out of the barn and I heard the house door slam. I got to work mixing sulfur, tungsten and silver together then adding Tylenol to the mix then put it in little bottles.

( don't judge j don't know chemistry, but I do know that when you add sulfur tungsten and silver you get SWAg! Hahaha it's a joke...)

Raph's P.O.V
I ran into the house yelling
"MIKEY WHERES THE TOASTER?!?!?!"
"NO NOT THE TOASTER!!!!"
"MIKEY!!!" Mikey burst out of the kitchen and ran around the living room with me following him trying to get the toaster. Finally after what seemed like an eternity Mikey tripped over the coffee table yet again for like the third time. I swooped in grabbing the toaster out of Mikey's hands, then ran off to the barn to give it to Donnie.

Donnies P.O.V
Finally Raph crashed through the barn doors tossing the toaster at me. Catching it I started taking it apart and rebuilding and rewiring the wires, soon with about an hour passed the gun was done. I handed it to Raph and while he was loading it up I asked
"What did you need this gun for Raph?" He told me the plan and I nodded in agreement, texting Leo and Mikey I told them the plan. Then I started to work on three more guns and a grappling hook.