Chapter 18

Rithvik was sitting with his head set on the bag. He looked a bit too 'in thoughts' that is kind of out of his character. Ansh came and sat by him and set two coffees on the table. Rithvik sat up, and look a bit too cutely confused and scratched his head, and sighed.

"What happened to you?" Ansh asked, seeing his friend's confusion.

"Ansh, have you ever had a dream that feels too real?"

"Huh?"

"I mean it was definitely a dream. But it...felt like," He sounded confused. "That it happened. Like memory?"

"Maybe it happened," Ansh sipped his coffee. "What was the dream?"

Rithvik thought of it and sighed.

"What? Now I am curious." Ansh asked. "What was the dream about?"

"A girl."

"Ooooh!" Ansh was excited now, "What girl?"

"I don't know. Didn't see her face." He was frustrated.

Dhun walked in through the door of the canteen and spotted the boys. Rithvik noticed her and his expression went into doubt. He was not sure if the girl he dreamed about was Dhun or someone else. But that was just for a flicker of a second, he decided that there will be no way it's Dhun. Ansh was also looking at Dhun with a bit of sharp eyes.

"What did you decide, by the way?" Rithvik suddenly asked Ansh.

"Still deciding."

"How much time will it take to decide?"

"Why?"

"Nothing."

Dhun was also still looking at Ansh.

Dhun caught up with Ansh later, as he was walking to the class. "Ansh.." she called. "I need to talk to you."

Ansh turned to her. "Do you have a valid reason yet?"

She appeared desperate, but tongue-tied. "I can explain it to you. But you won't believe it." Ansh just looked like he did not believe her already. "Ansh, this is not a bad opportunity for you either. You know Rith will never be okay with you and Roli dating." Dhun said.

"I know that. But that is my problem. But..." he thought for a second, "Wait a second? How do you know it's Roli?"

"I just know, okay."

"I have never told anyone."

"Ansh, please... Trust me you and Roli - is a really bad idea. It's a disaster."

Ansh was kind of angry now, finding her words rude and absurd. "You know you are being really crazy, right? And who the hell are you to say that? If Rith disapproves of us, I can understand that and value his stand on it. But you? You don't even know me and Roli."

"Ansh, please..."

"Actually, Rith had told me that you are a very honest and honourable kind of person. I think he judged you wrong completely."

Dhun was a bit touched now by that. "He said that about me?"

Ansh noticed the tone of her voice. "Oh, come on! The way your eyes twinkle at the mention of him is crazy. Anyone can see you like him."

Dhun was a bit helpless and was kicking herself in her mind again. "But I want to be with you though."

Ansh did not get her at all "Why? You like him. And this is my first time admitting it publicly, but I like Roli, okay? I have never liked anyone else but her."