Chapter 19

Roli got down from the autorickshaw. Ansh was waiting for her. She walked up to him. "Hey," Her friends greeted Ansh. Ansh greeted them. His eyes lingered on Roli for a second. She was looking cute in her white skirt and baby blue top.

But Dhun walking to the gate saw them. She took her mobile and called Rthvik, "Where are you? Your sister is here at the gate." She said to him.

In a second, Rithvik was at the gate. "Roli," he yelled at her.

Roli gasped and jumped back and hid behind Ansh. Rithvik ran to her. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

Ansh intervened, "Rith, leave it na. She just wants to enjoy the festival."

"Come out, you pest." Rithvik ignored Ansh and pulled Roli out. She looked at him with angry eyes, "Why do you even care? What will happen if I come to your college fest and enjoy a bit?" She asked.

"The festival is for college students. You are still a kid. Go home." Rithvik said. He looked around to Roli's friends, "you three also go home."

"Do we have to, Rithvik? Can't we stay?" Nita asked him with a puppy face and pout, "Please..." but Rithvik was just revolted by the kid's attempt to flirt with him.

"No. Everybody get out. And" He turned to Dhun, "Thanks Dhun, for telling me."

"Dhun told you." Roli turned to Dhun, "Dhun, I didn't know you were such a bitch."

"Oye..." Rithvik yelled at Roli. "Apologize to her. Now..."

"Rith, it's okay." Dhun said, "And Roli...sorry. I think you all should be studying. Why don't you go home?"

Roli frowned. Ansh glared at Dhun. Roli looked hurt and miserable. But Rith had not left the topic. "Roli, Apologize to Dhun."

Roli frowned at him and look at Dhun. "I am sorry, Dhun." Her tone was flat like she did not really mean it.

"Say it like you mean it," Rithvik said.

Roli frowned at him more.

"Rith, it's okay," Dhun said, "She is angry now. It's fine. I think you should drop her back home."

"I am sorry, Dhun about what she said."

"It's okay. Go drop her home."

"Yeah, that will be best, right?" He turned to Roi, "Come. I will drop you home."

"No. I want to stay. I want to see the concert." Roli found all this too unfair.

"Shall I call mom? Tell her where you are." Rithvik asked.

Roli looked furious. But helpless. So Rithvik lead Roli and her friends outside. Ansh watched them go with a lot of disappointment in his eyes. But when he turned around he saw that there is a soft smile on Dhun's face. His eyes went sharp. "Did you really have to do that?" He asked her bitterly. She looked at him. "Why did you do that?" He continued.

"I told you. I will do whatever it takes to save Rith." She said.

She turns around.

"Okay," Ansh said, "I understand that you are in some crazy land where you think you came from future. But what does that have anything to do with Roli just enjoying the festival for one night?" Dhun turned back around. Ansh continued, confused, "And why do you keep talking about 'saving' Rith? Why? What happens to him?"

"He dies," Dhun said plainly.

Ansh really snapped on that with anger. "What???" Dhun just stared at Ansh plainly. " That's the limit. How dare you say that?" Ansh asked her.