6 - Passion

You guys have been the sweetest! Your comments really warm my heart each time and make me smile. You're my motivation to keep going!

Also, I've been awfully nervous about publishing this chapter ^^' I thought about rewriting everything but, oh well, who doesn't try, doesn't succeed haha Hope you'll like it anyway, if you don't, well it's fine haha I'll make sure to do better next time!

_______________________

Delicate and timid sun rays entered the room warming it naturally with its warmth. Birds were chirping by the window, their voices sounding like a sweet melody. The smell was unlike anything she had encountered before and it was quite difficult to describe. It was a mix of vanilla and flowery smell, but a stronger scent overcame these. She guessed it was cologne, this scent reminding her of the sweetness of peaches. The touch under her fingertips felt different as well. She wandered them on this new surface to make out what it was. It was smooth and soft at the touch but seemed irregular as she came across what she would describe as crevasses. At some point, the surface seemed to be moving, its motion quite regular: up and down, and up and down. An unknown sound echoed from above her head before a small gust of wind messed her hair. She felt another new sensation on her right, something holding her shoulder and bringing her closer. Curiosity got the best of her and she opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. She looked around and identified her quarters. Nothing was out of the ordinary but then, something caught her eyes. She stared at what she was laying on, her headache becoming a problem as it made it hard to think correctly. She traced back up this 'object' with her eyes and finally realized she was sleeping on a bare chest. She was taken in panic and tried to identify the person she was in bed with. There were not that many men in this base so the list could not be long. Her heart stopped for a minute when she took a good look at him. She brought a hand to her lips, her cheeks burning. Before her, laid a half-naked Chamber. Her mind started playing a million scenarios to understand the situation she was in. The man seemed to have been disturbed by [A/n]'s sudden outburst as he frowned but, thankfully, he did not open his eyes. She looked down at her, scared something unwanted happened but saw that she was still fully dressed in the same outfit as last night. She sighed out of relief and sat up, Chamber's hand gliding down her body. Her headache got worst as she moved but she felt too uncomfortable to lay back down. She tried to remember what happened last night but the last memory she had was the drinking games she did with Killjoy and Phoenix. Messaging her temples she glanced at her alarm clock and saw it was still early in the morning.

Then, she noticed a pair of glasses that she identified belonging to the handsome man lying in her bed. Finally, she took the courage to glance back at him. Without his glasses on, she could get a better view of his facial feature. His face appeared peaceful and he seemed more vulnerable and accessible than he usually showed when awake. Her heartbeat slowly increased as she admired him, and the longer she stared at him, the more she wanted to lay back down to be hugged by his muscular arms. She brought a hand to the side of his face and softly stroke his cheek with her thumb. Chamber seemed to be leaning into her touch, lounging for more, but his eyes remained close, making it difficult to know if he was awake or not. Soon after, her hand meandered down, passing his jawline, neck, following his collar bones to finally reach his well-toned chest. His skin was very soft, which was not so surprising for someone taking that much care into himself, it felt nice under her fingers. She reached his abs, following their patterns one by one. He shivered under her touch, mumbling under his breath as he frowned. His reaction made the woman laugh but she continued down until his clothes prevented her to go further. Deep inside, she wished to see more of him, discover every part of this man that preoccupied all her thoughts lately, but she knew he meant bad news. She still could not figure him out and she was afraid he was using her. But, at that moment, he appeared so innocent that she was ready to believe anything he told her. Her admiration was turning into lust the more she would stare at him. She wanted him.