Two.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.
I HOPE YALL READ THE MESSAGE I HAD PUT ON MY BOARD AS TO WHY I CHANGED THE CHARACTER!ANWAYS THAT FIRST PICTURE IS HER PFP ON CLUBHOUSE.

SAINT POV

SAINT POV.

JUNE 5.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Soo what happened the other day after i got off clubhouse? " I asked tink and cortaijah as we sat on the facetime. getting out the car i grabbed my purse and bags shutting the door.

"well them girls were throwing themselves at top per usual. he ain really been talking after you got off though, instead he was on mute the entire time". tink answered.

"they were being thirsty as hell. arabian be wanting top attention so bad, she be willing to be funny and argue with anybody" cortaijah spoke rolling her eyes.

"im already knowing...how you met kentrell though taijah ? y'all seem close" i questioned.

throwing everything on the couch i plopped down taking a deep breath. i noticed my parents weren't home but that was nothing new. i was always home alone if i wasn't with cortaijah, and that was rarely because she stays fifteen minutes away.

"i been cool with alex for a while now, he always been on clubhouse with me and shit and i met top through him before he went to jail. anyways fast forward when top got out he remembered me, we got close, and i been helping him work clubhouse with his slow ass" she laughed making me giggle.

"that's nicee, he do be acting slow sometimes. i be hearing him call you his sis and shìt" i told her.

"facts when he called her that wholetime im sitting over here like huh? " tink spoke sitting her camera up. "but nah forreal saint he never really held a conversation with nun of them girls like that unless he was talking to cortaijah".

"i was just about to say that shit tink. nigga been telling people to be quite and all for y'all to talk. ion know you might get flew out saint" she said causing me to smack my lips.

"absolutely not we were just having a casually conversation and that's it. i like him though, he seem cool asfk to be around and know personally".

"facts" tink agreed.

"he is cool, nigga act like a li happy ass kid" cortaijah laughed. "but shit i'm trynna see what rich be like" she mushed her lips together looking off to the side.

"and who the hell is rich" i furrowed my eyebrows together confusedly. i was new to clubhouse and the people so i didn't know who was who.