Ten.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YA.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

JULY 9.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"imma call you back later temetrius" saint spoke smiling down at him. he was currently putting all his hair up in a ponytail and she couldn't help but smile, everything little thing he did warmed her heart.

"whatcho' big ass head smiling fa? but ite i'll let you know when i'm back down thea ite" he said making her nod her head. hanging up the phone she looked up seeing cortaijah all up on kentrell making her frown.

"you ite nigga you look like sum stink" tyquain asked raising his eyebrows. letting his eyes trail to what she was looking at, he made then exact same face she did before chuckling.

"hell nah sum ain right, i know you see that shit" he said making saint look over at him and sigh.

"maybe i'm over thinking it, i don't know" she scratched the back of her head. " it's okay don't worry about it"

"nah fuck that, that's your friend. she know how you feel bout kentrell and she know how kentrell feel about you. ion know what type of time she on, but you needa watch her" he told her before getting up.

shaking her head she clicked on her instagram story smiling at the video kentrell posted of him and taytay.

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"not you over here admiring your man and step-son" tink smirk sitting down beside her. saint giggled and pressed the power button sitting her phone down. "why you so distance?".

"i'm not, i was just on the phone with temetrius" she said making tink frown a little. "what?! i thought you was all for me and him being a thing".

"yes i can admit i was at first, but i think you and kentrell is better and i'm here for it all" she pouted.