Thirteen.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT JOYNER POV.

AUGUST 24.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"saint can you pwease stay" little connor asked as i sat the plates on the small table. it was lunch time now and i had already been here since five thirty this morning. it was now one o'clock in the afternoon and i was soon getting ready to get off.

"i'll stay for a few more minutes, but then i'm gonna have to leave! you're gonna see me tomorrow though buddy" i laughed pulling the chair out for him and he sat down with his arms crossed.

"ah ha pud coming with me" taylin stuck his tongue out causing conner to stick his middle finger up.

"i- stop! that's bad. " i tried holding my laugh in. little kids were funny, but the bad ones were hilarious.

i decided to bring taytay to work with me simply because there were more kids here that he could play with. he was doing good all day until he seen connor up under me.

me being me, i thought it was funny because he was acting just like his father! they both would get jealous fast as hell.

taytay stayed the night with me the first day he came in town, which was yesterday afternoon. montana drop him off to me instead of kentrell's since that's where tay wanted to stay.

later on i was supposed to drop him off to kentrell's so that means i would be by myself once again working on homework.

tink was working and found her a man so she hasn't really been over in a good two days. we both were doing our own thing and busy so i didn't mind it.

"everyone loves you hea' " kaylee walked over to me and i smiled looking over at her.

"i would hope so! i actually love this job. " i told her. "if you don't mind me asking, what are you? "

"straight. just have a different taste in clothes and i see you do too. you remind me of myself"

"that's exactly why i asked! it's giving long lost sister" i frowned making her laugh but wholetime i was serious. "why you laughing i'm being forreal".

"i know you are, that's what makes it hilarious" she giggled and i playfully rolled my eyes. "gimmie your phone" she spoke reaching her hand out.

pulling my phone out my pocket, i put the password handing it to her. she clicked and instagram and started typing before handing it back. "look through my highlights". she said.

doing as told i started tapping and smiled.

ᥫ᭡