Three.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

JUNE 8.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"saint you literally been playing this game since we got here, it's about time to play somthing else na' "cortaijah huffed watching saint shoot her gun at the zombies. they were currently at the arcade spending time with eachother since they rarely got to do that.

saint had gotten so comfortable that she even kicked her legs up on the machine and had been playing the game back to back until she won.

"all you're doing is pressing that damn button over and over, you're not even aiming the gun right" cortaijah chuckled recording her adding it onto her instagram story afterwards.

ᥫ᭡

ᥫ᭡

"taijah pleasee, once i win this we can go play something else so you can stop whining ite" saint glanced at her before turning her attention back to the big screen.

cortaijah playfully rolled her eyes and started looking around at all the different games. she adored her and saint's friendship a lot and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

taijah never met someone with mixed personalities like saint and that's what she liked most about her. one minute she was sweet, quiet and innocent, then the next she was being goofy, acting as if she was a gangsta and etc.

her and saint met a while back when cortaijah and her mother came over to visit a good three years ago. saint's mother and cortaijah's mother were long distance friends so they would visit eachother every so often.

one day saint and cortaijah decided to exchange numbers since they were enjoying eachothers company a lot and surprisingly they stayed in contact and had been friends every since.