Eighteen.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

DECEMBER 4. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Kentrell" saint laughed pushing his shoulder. humming he continued laying in the crook of her neck trying to catch his breath in the process. "You gotta get out of me so i can go pee baby".

"i don't want too" he mumbled lifting his head up kissing all over her face causing her to squeeze her eyes shut and let out a soft giggle.

every since last night they were going at it like rabbits and were enjoying every last bit of it. saint knew she would have to go buy plan b's but she wasn't too worried about it at the moment.

pulling out of her they both hissed as kentrell got out the bed picking her up walking towards the bathroom. sitting her on the toilet he turned the shower on stepping inside.

"you ca' get in whenever you finish" he yelled and she nod her head as if he could see her.

after using the toilet and wiping, saint got up and limped towards the mirror looking at all the love bites she had on her neck and chest. there were some in between her thighs and on her stomach but she didn't care.

smiling at the sight, she blushed getting flashbacks. saint was happy that she had finally lost her virginity to someone she loved and it being kentrell made her grow butterflies.

it was crazy how he went from being her favorite rapper to being the love of her life, so she felt. she just hope she didn't make the wrong decision because now she felt different... as if a part of her was attached to him now.

snapping back to reality, saint turned around and opened the glass door stepping inside the shower with kentrell. "i don't like warm water, why it can't be hot". she spoke closing the door afterwards.

"because ain't nobody trynna burn up like you. almost caught a third degree burn last time. " he joced making her giggle.

"it is not that hot though! you can mix it with cold water but don't let the cold water outweigh the hot water" she told him turning the cold water down.

"i had nut you pud..." he stated hoping she wouldn't get mad. even though she told him to plenty of times, he knew she was just saying it in the moment and didn't really mean it.

"i know" she chuckled softly grabbing her wash cloth and the soap.
furrowing his eyebrows together he looked at her confusedly.

"whatchu' mean you know?"

"i told you to cum in me remember" she smiled turning around to face him. looking down at her he tilted his head to the side a little.

"you trynna have ma' baby ?"