Twenty.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

SAINT JOYNER POV.

DECEMBER 16. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I wish you would stop sticking your middle finger up round these kids! your ass gone get fired forreal" kaylee spoke after snapping a picture of me adding it onto her instagram story.

Laughing at her statement i stuck it up again.

"Girl Mrs.Bailey and Ms.Gail aren't round here so i won't get fired unless your fucking ass report me" i rolled my neck mushing her head afterwards.

"keep on bitch and imma show you" she pressed her index finger against my forehead.

"Uh ma'am? language! i'm definitely reporting you for cussing around these innocent children. You're breaking the rules now Ms. girl" i scoffed at her foul words.

"Saint you just cursed what the hell?!" she giggled throwing her head back making me smile and playfully roll my eyes.

"I can't wait to go home so i can lay up under my baby".

"Y'all literally be up under eachother twenty for seven-

"First of aaaall, I'm not talking about kentrell! i'm talking about dotta" i told her referring to my bulldog puppy i bought two days ago. after seeing him at the flea market i had to get him.

"oh that mut, thought you were talking about kentrell" she said making me shake my head.

"nah ian seen him in like three days" i admitted causing her to frown her face up.

"Why?"

"I'm not sure... i been busy with school and work and he been too busy being a father and making music soo" i shrugged fidgeting with the bracelet that he bought me for my birthday.

"That don't mean nothing saint. obviously something had to happen between the two of you for y'all to stop talking like that" she said and i scratched the back of my neck looking over at her.

I'm not gone lie and say what happened three days ago didn't hurt my feelings because it did. i was sensitive and kentrell knew that so for him to do what he did made me feel some type of way.

We didn't stop talking of course, we would text but i wouldn't answer his phone calls because i would always tell him i'm busy. whole time i was somewhere crying my ass off.