TwentyNine.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

MAY 24. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A\N: Just finna start using her, she so prwetty

"Heey guys welcome back to our youtube channel" Saint spoke showing herself, putting Lani in the camera afterwards.

She always Faked as if she was making a youtube video just to keep it in her cameraroll for memories. It somthing she always did when she was bored.

They were casually laying around at one in the afternoon since there wasn't anything to do.

"My fat girl stay trying to put something in her mouth" Saint moved the camera showing Mu'Lnai who did nothing but smile. "We so damn bor- " She started to say but got cut off due to Kentrell yelling from the living room.

"Anyways, it's not like y'all gone ever see this video cause mfs think i'm dead as fuck" She pouted. "Ian even dead! i wanna post on social media so bad, but they gone clown my ass for the rest of my life. "

Lani started babbling and reaching for Saint's face just because.

"I might drop this and confuse mfs, but i don't know yet. Anyways i wanna go out and get some fresh air, but kentrell got a bitch on house arrest. He so mean, everytime i make him mad he be like 'With yo dead ass' hurting my feelings and shit."

"I'm finna go and bother him so i'll be back later" She stopped the recording before throwing her legs over the bed standing up, picking Lani up she walked out the room seeing kentrell sitting on the floor playing the game.