Sixteen.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

NOVEMBER 30. 2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
THREE MONTHS LATER

"it's about time" kentrell rubbed over his ankle that was once covered with an ankle monitor. he was finally off house arrest after eight months and was ready to leave the house since he was free again.

"whea' li' saint at?"meechy asked causing kentrell to srunch his face up and stare directly in his face.

"why you asking bout my guh bitch?" he questioned getting mad and ben shook his head hoping he would calm down. he didn't feel like breaking up a fight at the moment and the way meechy and kentrell temper was, it was bound to happen.

ben noticed how kentrell had been snappy as hell every since lastnight, but chose not to say anything that would upset him. thinking it was just anger issues ben shook the thought out his head knowing it was more than that.

"chill out" he mumbled and kentrell suck his teeth before grabbing kaell off the floor walking towards the room to get him dressed.

"something wrong with his ass, but he ain't saying shit" tyquain said and everybody agreed.

"what the fuck was wrong with me asking bout lil saint? we ask about her ass any other time. " meech frowned his face up leaning back in the chair.

"mane ion know, im finna call her though" ben told them grabbing his phone from out his pocket. clicking on saint's contact name, he tapped the facetime icon watching it ring.

after the third one she finally picked up propping the phone up against the wall. "hello" her soft voice came through the speakers making everybody smile.

her voice was soothing to them and couldn't do anything but cheer them up if they were in a bad mood. she was like a little sister to them which means she had a bond with everybody.

they just didn't know why kentrell was being so stingy with her.

"waddup pud" they all said making her laugh and playfully roll her eyes. she had gotten used to everybody calling her pud that she even let the kids at the daycare call her it since taytay started it there.

"y'all so aggravating, what do y'all want?" she asked finishing up the dishes that were in the sink.

"yo birthday coming up nigga, whatchu trynna do for your nasty nineteen?!" ben asked.

"to be honest i don't even know and its in a few more days! i think imma go to houston though, stay a couple days out there with my mema and dad".

"when you get back, you celebrating yo shit with us too" meechy said making her nod her head.