TwentyFive.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

April 3. 2020

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
SEVERAL MONTHS LATER.

HEARING KNOCKS COME from the door downstairs, Kentrell groaned continuouing to lay down. Shutting his eyes again, The knocks started to get louder making him smack his lips.

"Mane" He mumbled throwing the comforter from off him, shaking his head seeing the side he once shared with saint was now empty. Going over to Mu'Lani 's bassinet he looked into it seeing that she was wide away just looking around.

"You was letting daddy sleep fat guh?" He asked and she smiled ready for him to pick her up. " I love you" He placed multiple kisses on her cheek after grabbing her.

Walking down the stairs with her in his arms, Kentrell opened the door coming face to face with Tyquain, Ben, Tink, and Meechy.

"Fuck yall niggas doing here so early?" He mugged leaving the door opening walking back upstairs towards the living room area.

"It's not early, Kentrell. It's two o'clock in the afternoon . Plus you wasn't answering the phone so we had to make sure you and lani was alright. " Tink told him.

"We goodt" he mumbled patting her back. "Could you fix me a bottle for her please. " He asked and she nod her head walking back down the stairs.

"You good nigga?" Ben asked with a concerned look.

"I'm straight mane, Why yall acting like i can't raise my daughter by myself because her momma gone?" He asked getting agitated. He hated that they had to keep calling and coming over because he was doing everything alone.

"We just trynna be there for you mane" Ben told him with sorrow eyes and Kentrell shook his head.

He didn't like the sympathy that they were giving him. They acted as if he would lose himself again.

Three months ago when Saint was giving birth to Mu'lani, She was in and out of consciousness. She fought to stay alive and meet her daughter, but sadly she couldn't. She had severe bleeding and although she got pregnant, she wasn't supposed too.

Mu'lani indeed was a Miracle baby like Saint said.

After Saint passed Kentrell ended up losing himself and going crazy. He couldnt eat, sleep, or function for days, but he knew he had to get right and get his shit together if he wanted to keep his daughter.