Five.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

JUNE 29.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Saint nervously bit down on her lip staring out the car window. she was too busy zoned out that she didn't even hear cortaijah and tink discussing the plans for tomorrow.

"are you okay? because you like out of it" cortaijah laughed looking back at her from the passenger's seat. she knew saint was nervous to meet kentrell but once she gets comfortable she was gone act off the wall.

"her ass scared, that's why she looking like she finna shit up herself" tink smirked following the directions off saint's phone. they were currently a minute away from kentrell's house.

"shut up, im not nervous" she lied rolling her eyes. "how long it say we got again" she looked up on the apple carplay seeing that they were now a few feet away.

turning her attention ahead of her she saw a big house at the end of the street on a hill with nothing but land and big rocks surrounding it.

"looks like we're here babes" tink smiled parking the car in his driveway. hitting the horn she made sure kentrell knew saint was outside. "if you don't wanna meet him right now you don't have too".

"yess, don't force yourself just because he wants to meet you. i'm sure he would understand and can wait" cortaijah grabbed saint's hand ensuring her that whatever decision she made she would support it.

"no it's okay" she chuckled grabbing her purse. even though she was nervous that didn't stop her from wanting to be around kentrell. she knew she would loosen up eventually.

"tuh! we was not about to stop her from seeing her man. look at him standing by the door waiting on her" she pointed at kentrell making them all laugh. "he look evil as hell with that hoodie over his head from afar".

"okay okay, have fun and call us when you're ready for us to come back and get you" cortaijah pouted.

"i will" saint kissed both cortaijah and tink's cheek. "see you guys later " she mumbled getting out the car.

walking up the driveway she held her head down the entire time before making her way up the steps. "damn you gone look up and lemme see yo face?"kentrell asked making her laugh .

"cheese nigga" she smiled looking up and him and he smirked scanning over her face.

stepping in the house she looked around not really amazed by how big it was because she also lived in a big house herself. she just thought it was nice how good and clean it was being that he lived alone.