Four.

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV

OMNISCIENT POV.

JUNE 28.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
A FEW WEEKS LATER.

"So how long it's gone take y'all ta' get hea' " kentrell asked Saint as she grabbed some shirts and under clothes folding them up putting them in her suitcase.

"i'm not even sure, like a good four hours. we should be there later on tonight, it all depends on the time zone" she told him.

she didn't know why her parents thought it took two flight to get to utah, but surprisingly it didn't.

"i hope you coming by hea' gangsta' " he got up off the couch grabbing kaell from out his baby bouncer.

"awe you got your kids? and imma come see you after i leave tink house. you know i gotta spend time with her first since she's the whole reason i'm coming. "

"i only got kaell right now till taytay get flew out this weekend and fuck tink ass she'll understand you chilling with me. "

"you wanna see me so bad it's crazy" she laughed causing kentrell to laugh and shake his head because it was true. "anyways kaell don't get flew out? " she asked.

" nah his momma stay in utah so that's why i be having him most of the time or whenever i want too. me and taytay momma gotta schedule and shit for when he comes"

"ooh okay, that's good" she mumbled zipping up both her suitcase and duffel bags.

"damn a big ass suitcase and two duffel bags, how long y'all staying" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"i think for like a month, im not sure. ion think imma make it that long though ...my bed " she fell out over it taking a deep breath.

"a month, that's what's up" he nodded his head rubbing on his chin. "looka this nigga mane" he laughed showing kaell who was shaking his head giggling.

"he's so cute" she pouted grabbing her phone from off the dresser that was previously propped up. " i can't wait to come so i can hold him"

A\N: should've had where you can turn the comments off for a certain sentence because y'all mfs are ruthless! kaell is cute bye.

"shit you can have him...i'm fucking withchu this my li' nigga". he lifted kaell up kissing his cheek causing him to fall into fits of giggles.