Samantha Grace is dead?

Clau

After we were done "making ourselves look presentable" Ms.White introduced us to our new "families".

Ms.White: Clau, this is Mr. Calloway and his daughter Tia, Mr.Calloway, this is Claudette.

Clau: It's just Clau, thank you.

Mr. Calloway: Hello, Clau.

Clau: Hi

Ms. White: Benjamin, this is Mr. Jason.

Mr. Jason: Very nice to meet you, Benjamin.

Benjamin Donovan: Wish I could say the same.

Ms. White: Sabastian, this is Ms. Macy.

Ms. Macy: Hello, Sabastian.

Sabastian Saw: Hello

Ms. White: Brielle and Texcean, this is Ms. Hernandez

Ms. Hernandez: Hello Girls

Brielle Bassett: Hi

Texcean Gacy: Hi

Ms.White: And the rest of you, this is Mr. Myle.

Mr. Myle: Can you excuse me? I have a business call.

Ms.White: Yes, go ahead.

Ms.White: Well Children I guess this is goodbye.

Ms.White: Have fun with your new families.

Clau

This should be great.

Clau

Friday, November 15th, 2021, 5:52 pm, Baylor Middle School

There's not much you all missed. We all went with our "families" and a few days later we started school at Baylor Middle. But school in the outside world is much different from Kamp Kaeger. Today is our second day at this school and it's Ummm-something. Here's what's happening right now. Also, we found Pam. Me and my friends are standing in line for lunch when we hear the loudest slap ever. We turn to see my "sister", Tia, and Samantha Grace on the ground fighting. My "sister's" hand pierced Samantha's cheek. In shock, Samantha smirks and pulls out a pocket knife.

Clau: Tia!RUN!

Tia

I hear Clau yelling for me to run but I wasn't sure what for.

Tia Calloway: What?!

Clau: Turn round, Tia!

Tia

I turn around to see Samantha Grace trying to cut me with a pocket knife, I scoot back off the ground and run. I look back as I'm running to see Samantha Grace chasing me. I run outside and grab a pencil off of the ground, Samantha Grace runs outside, she screams at me.

Samantha Grace: You're gonna pay for that!

Tia Calloway: What did you expect you were choking me?!

Clau

I see Samantha Grace running after Tia, so I run after them with my friends and the students in the cafeteria. We go outside to see Tia and Samantha Grace standing across from each other holding a pencil and a pocket knife. Samantha Grace and Tia were yelling at each other. This situation was TOO familiar.

Clau: What are you doing?

Tia

I saw Clau mouth something to me but I couldn't understand what she said. I turn my head back to Samantha's knife coming at me, I turn around and run across the parking lot. The knife barely missed me.

Tia Calloway: Did you just try to stab me?

Samantha Grace: I'm pretty sure.

Clau

Tia had jumped on Samantha Grace after Samantha Grace tried to stab her. Samantha Grace wasn't trying to get my Tia off of her or saying anything.

Tia

"!"... I think I just killed Samantha Grace...I think she's unconscious. I got off of Samantha Grace and I looked around and saw everyone staring and in shock. I look at Clau in worry and she mouths to me.

Clau: We have to leave, now!

Tia

I know a moment where you "kill" someone is supposed to be sad and worrying but I felt very relieved and more alive than ever but I had to leave. I sprint to the door with Clau trailing behind, we run through the School and continue to run to Jerry's house who stayed home sick today.

Tia & Jerry

Tia Calloway: Samantha Grace tried to stab me today and I think I may have killed her.

Jerry Silk: You didn't kill her.

Tia Calloway: How do you know that?

Tia Calloway: It doesn't even matter.

Tia Calloway: I need a favor.

Jerry Silk: ok....

Tia Calloway: I need you to help me hide the body.

Jerry Silk: But how do you know she's dead

Tia Calloway: Because she wasn't conscious

Jerry Silk: That doesn't mean she's dead. Did you check her pulse?

Tia Calloway: Why would I have checked her pulse when I was only worried about being caught.

Jerry Silk: Well obviously you didn't care that much.

Tia Calloway: [Rolls eyes]

Jerry Silk: Plus, I'm sick and I don't feel like going anywhere.