the final goodbye

Lady Carmine: I'll just be in my office. By the way Clau, Lord Manny was on the outside world as my spy keeping an eye on you guys.

Clau Price: Not sure that's good or bad but...ok!

Benjamin Donovan: Lady Carmine?

Lady Carmine: Yes?

Benjamin Donovan: I have a question.

Lady Carmine: Ok

Benjamin Donovan: Do you know what happened to my parents?

Lady Carmine: I'm not supposed to tell you this but-

Lady Carmine: Your parents are still on their mission in the outside world and they won't be coming back.

Benjamin Donovan: ... Why not?

Lady Carmine: Well, they were chosen out of all the Manticores to keep us protected from the outside.

Benjamin Donovan: Why do we need to be protected?

Lady Carmine: We need to be protected from people on the outside. There are a lot of people on the outside that want to get in to steal our magic.

Lady Carmine: But, Benjamin, don't worry.

Lady Carmine: Go have fun at the ball.

Clau

Me and Benjamin walked out of Lady Carmine's office and walk through the hallway.

Clau Price: It's ok to cry, Benjamin.

Benjamin Donovan: I've already spent so much time crying to myself. I've just become numb to the sadness.

Clau Price: You don't have to go to the dance if you don't want to.

Benjamin Donovan: I wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity to be with friends and have fun just to be alone and sad in my cabin.

Clau Price: ok

Clau

I was excited, relieved, I felt alive for some reason. I had found my family, Went on an adventure, learned how to use my powers on my own, and my enemies turned into my friends.

Brielle Bassett: Come on Clau, the ball is starting.

Clau Price: I'm coming

Clau Price: I walked into the ballroom and saw the flashing lights, the music, all my friends and all my worries disappeared.

Sabastian Saw: This is awesome!

Clau Price: I know right

Sabastian Saw: Hey Clau, I'm sorry about everything.

Clau Price: It's fine, that's in the past. Let's just have some fun.

Sabastian Saw: Join me for a dance?

Clau Price: Of course.

Clau

We had a lot of fun at the dance. We danced, ate food, ran around, and played games. Live in the moment.

[A few Months later]

Clau Price: Bye!!!

Brielle Bassett: Bye!

Texcean Gacy: Bye!

Sabastian Saw: Bye!

Benjamin Donovan: Bye!

Clau Price: See you guys next year!

See you next year