silly Questions

! Ok if  you are just seeing this I'm tired and only will write a little thanks!

     Sometimes I fallback and wonder what if I hadn't said yes to slender man to live at this location. What if I did not kill my dad? or anyone in that fact. Many 'What if'questions rush through my head I can't stop and think about them.
I walk arount the estate after going out to get waffles, I hear L.J. slowly and quietly follow me  for  for a small chance at an jumpscare, yet I turn around and look him dead in the eyes "nice try" I'm walking to the freezer I notice our toaster is gone
I shout "Who took it,? who took the toaster" 'The cut face joker' (Jeff the killer) turned around starting to laugh. Soon yet after that Jane is beating him too his secound death with a flip flop.

I put the waffles in the freezer walk down the long dimmly lit hall. I enter my small room where I change clothes I chose to grab a black tee-shirt and basket ball shorts. I lye down and I start picking my mind for anything and everything.. as soon as I know I am fast asleep

(Alright, I'm tired. Goodnight update the rest tomorrow! Hope you had a good x-mas <33)
     My dream was not normal.. it was starting to become of my normal dreams. I was back In my old room my old house things felt.. too say Erie. I walked, I open my door. I- I felt as if some thing is wrong. I hear this heavy pounding on the walls, I run down the never ending hallway as I start to get to the end.

 I woke up promptly. my door is broke down by this point to see slender man looking at me "Tobias, you where screaming. I came to check, would you like to talk about it?" Jeff, L.J. , Sally, and Ben standing behind him. Laughing, All except Ben and my best homie L.J. Instants later I stutter " no, no t-.. thank you." Slender man was gone with in a instant. Followed by Ben, and Jeff. sally and L.J. stayed to talk. I sit up slowly and I sit there.
"hey, what happened." Lj Said in a soft voice
" umm...-." as Toby got interrupted
"Hey, Both big brothers~! can you come to my tea party later!" Sally said playfully
(our little missie calls every one big brother, and or sister. Oh the Heart aches<3)
Both reply instantanously "Of corse little one!"
Soon Sally left, Toby told every thing to his friend.
L.J asks in the random "who do you have a crush on? :'D." He soon to look at Toby agin who was a blushing mess. "NO ONE" he said a little loudly But deep down it was for out beloved waffles...