chapter 12

Heh so I haven't posted in a while...) * two years later*
Ben's pic explaining stuff that happened*
Me and Toby have been together for two years now and Toby took me out last night. And a few months before that we met this nice middle aged lad old enough to be our mum ( her name is Charlie)  . We met her when we where walking around. We where walking through a flower field the sent of flower filed the air as the leaves crunched under our feet. I stoped and smelled the flowers and let my mind do a reset. As we where walking through the field of multi course wiped flowers we noticed the lady walking bye and we stopped and talked. She was a fellow gamer, she was in the meadow picking flowers for a flower crown. She was here because she made homage jam and was collecting strawberries from out here because they are more fresh and all of us got along... But I fail to Mention her missing arm  she has a prosthetic arm but it is still sad. But we are having a meet up at her house she knew what we look like she doesn't care we informed slender a hour ago we are going to be gone for a day we are having a sleep over. But Toby has been talking on the side to her I don't know about.

Back to present time still Ben's pov:
Hmm I wonder what Toby and Charlie where talking about. * knock knock* " H-hey it is your Boyf-friend." Toby said twitching
I nearly jumped off my bed. I went running down the wood paved floor and avoiding the game cartridges and pushing them to the side as I ran to the door. I opened the door and saw Toby looking down at me. "You know I don't like u looking down at me it makes me look short." I said. Toby just laughed at me and picked me up bridal style and shut the door. He was walking down the hall with me and we where going to Charlie's house as Toby twitched he was mumbling away the smell of him it made me smile, he smelt as if it was when my dad went for a few days and m mum made maple pancakes and I would censure out in the woods after it rained and it made me feel good deep inside like I was going to be ok. I drifted off to sleep and I heard a door open and I was in a building no a mansion but a big house. And the smell grabbed me and danced in the air it smelt sweet and then I smell s-stake. Toby set me down and I yawned. And Charlie came to us and settled us in and she dragged us both by the ear to the table and we sat there was stake and cookies along with drinks and other snacks and food. My face said what I was going to say we all took a seat and we talked for a helk of a time. And we all put our dishes in the sink and I followed Toby to a room it was decorated the walls where grey with string lights and  the Room smelt of maple and the lights where dimmed and there was a burner with blankets and pillows a chill area and I saw a move ment where Toby was he shifted down to one knee and pulled out a box and opened "Ben will you marry me and be my husband." I saw this and I don't know what to say my mouth moved by its self " yes!!". He pulled out the ring and slid it on my finger we made out after that and we fell asleep after a intense game of uno it went on for hours but it ended and we all went to bed me and Toby fell asleep in the room we where in for the proposal. Toby was wrapped around me he was Radiating of  warmth and and his head nuzzled on my head we slept for a while and we woke up around noon. We came out and Charlie greeted us with a smile and she had lunch ready. This made me smile. After that we where all being dorks and she "adopted" us and we went around four we said our good bies and walked back out hands holding each others as we went back to the mansion I threw Toby's hood on so clock work won't see my ring and we went back out side and chilled on a tree and watched the sun set.
( so what do y'all think?? And comment what your favorite smell is mine is my gf ok.. I'm not a creep but we are around each other alought and close to one another.)