chapter 11

( ok why was yt Suggesting me youtube kids on promised nerverland!?! )
I think of my sister and how much I miss her and I just sit there Lj came to my room for bro night and saw me so he had a grate idea and he came back with a maid dress on and he said "
get yours on to ill go tell ben."
" oh, ok." Toby said
As Lj leaves Toby thrown on his dress and walked out to see Lj opening up his phone and looking over at him
" you ready we are going to be doing a tick tock." 
And Ben and Toby where at an angle behind Lj and he turned it on and started dancing like an ani e girl soon me and Ben where dancing to right next to him and he captioned it " witch one w could you pick." And exported it and we went out on a killing speed with our maid dresses on and made the live news but Ben stayed back and recorded the news and the others where whaling with laughter and we soon burned the camera and smashed it to shut it off to hide the body and before we smashed the camera we proped it up and started dancing in our maid dresses then cut the camera and we where laughing so hard we threw up 2 times. Then we came back to the mansion Ben was the first to run up to me he hugged he and kissed me on the fore head and pilled out the recording and showed it to the both of us. We looked dumb af but still stylish ( ughhhhh..... Motivation lost but ima draw the three in there dresses and yeah.)