chapter 5

I launched face first into the wall. Sooner in toy every one was waiting outside my door there was slight whispering for a secound but only a secound. I fell to the floor and just sat there and lj burst through the door shattered and he walked in like a bad ass. And he saw me sitting there, he could tell I wasn't ok and could tell I didn't want to talk about it. He nod and walked off along with every one else. Lj went to Ben and told him I was awake. Ben flung from his seat and booked through the hall but Toby was looking for his signature hoodie it was gone... Ben flew through the broken door and he took it, he had it on. He stood next to me and knelt down and hugged Toby. Ben puts his head on Toby's shoulder. And Toby started crying. Ben being week he tried picking Toby up but failed. He managed to get a wheelbarrow some how and put Toby in that and dragged him in his room Toby cleared his eyes from the tears and looked around bens room and all he said was "magical." ben smiled and took Toby's twitching body and set him on the floor and he said ill be right back he slung out of the floor excitedly he and back about 20 minutes later. He came back with waffles and a fuzzy blanket he put the blanket over Toby and gave him the waffles. He grabbed  Majoras mask game cartridge and put it in the Netendo 64 and started playing as Toby watched wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket eating waffles.
   *MY AU : ben can go into any Zelda game*
Toby soon fell over laying on the floor Ben said " hmm.... Would you like to come with me?" He stuck his hands out for Toby. Toby grabbed bens hands and they went in the game, but witch one? They soon appear at the Beginning of a mountain a highly designed Ben took a second to analyze and he soon said Zelda breath of the wild. Toby eyes sparkled at the sight of the view. Ben for got about the out fit he had on in game He had on the Gerudo outfit. ( I personally love this out fit tho. Ima draw it on Toby 😀 here is an image of the outfit)

 Ima draw it on Toby 😀 here is an image of the outfit)

  Toby took one look at Ben and laughed. Ben opens the menus went to clothes and changed in to his classic outfit. They walked around and talked for a while and they ran into the player. The player draw the sword and swing at both of them Toby climbed  up the tree while Ben looked up at the screen and pierced through the players eyes into there soul  Ben drew a Guardian shield and a sword and killed the player. ( bro I was writing and the song of unhealing came on)
" you can come down now." said Ben
" oh, ok" said Toby
He climbed down and yawns and Ben laughed and he went over to Toby. and hugged him and said you smell good. Toby hugged Ben back and started rubbing his back. Ben looked up and Toby was looking at him and they shared a kiss or two. A few hours later. Ben was asleep and Toby was awake traumatized from his dream. Ben woke up soon later and they went back. Toby and Ben walked out the door and where walking down the hall way and sally ran up to them and said" my room now, tea party." As she ran off to find more people.
Here it is