chapter 6 the tea party

Me and Ben went to Sally's tea party room there we meet Lj and slendey along with Jane and Jeff and sally. Sally through me a dress and threw one at Ben but he said he had a dress and she pointed at the changing rooms and I went in and I unravels the dress that she threw at me... I can't believe my eyes. She gave me a maid outfit. My size to. I put it on and walk out to see Ben in a Zelda dress.( I'm laughing so hard rn,I was going to put him in  a cheerleaders dress but no.)  I try to hold back my laughter of what  Jeff had on but I fall to the floor and laugh so hard I almost passed out. He had on a Timmy Jr  dress on ( one of my oc'shere is a pic).

 He had on a Timmy Jr  dress on ( one of my oc'shere is a pic)

And Jane had her normal dress on. And slendey had on his normal clothes and sally had a crown. I get up and sit next to Ben he looks me up and down and laughs. Sally caught sight of Ben laughing at me and she said to him "not dressy enough." And throws him a dress that she threw at him before he dragged his feet to the dressing room and changed. He comes out with a matching dress as me. And he took a seat.
"Ok the dress I gave you are yours and you have to  keep them cough cough Jeff. Jane laughs at him and joined in lj." Said sally in a happy voice. And she goes around the table pouring hot tea  in each tea cup and there was sweets in the middle of the table. I take a sip of the tea and here is what I taste. Rose water with a little of mint and sweet  flower. 
"this is good tea." I say
" thanks slendey made it." She said delighted
and all of us drank the tea and ate the food. And she excused up while her and slendey clean up. I head to my room with my clothes and head in the bathroom to change and I change and I come out and hang my dress for the next use. And I grab more clothes this time I grabbed a grey turtle neck and grey sweat pants and go to the shower and the next will continue in the next chapter.
( ok how do you like it. Ima draw it now bc this is amazing, also I may change the cover of the book some time! Alright bie bie. Sorry for such a short chapter.)