chapter 13

As the time went bye in the cold fresh night clock work was looking for Toby... She sha'nt  give a rest for a second. She asked every one except Ben...
Clock works POV:
"Where could Toby be, he has to be some where." she mumbled to herself... Ben he is with that gamer brat.. When I was running down the oak wood floor and the smell of dust and pine filled her nose. I felt some thing watching glaring like hell and its firey pits calling for me, I don't stop to look back I run to Toby's room seance I saw Ben leave there a minute ago- I knock at Toby's door and I am greeted with the scent maple and forest as normal... But he greeted me with a frown and a sad tone, was he angry at me?
Toby's POV:
"Oh clock work is here I am so happy." the thoughts swirled through my head and spilling out my mouth. I could tell her face went to happy to angry filled with rage why is she here. it is 2 in the god damn morning!?! what ever she went away. I shut my door as it creeked and screeched one I fell to the floor. As my face and limes jerked and twitched, I could deal my self crying why I don't know why. Why am I crying. Then I see a shadow move in my room. U scramble over to my old wooden dresser and grabbed my axe and told it to cone out.. Lj came out and said "hugs?" I nodded and limped over for a long long hug. It felt like hours before I let go then he left. I went ahead and got in bed staring at the ceiling when will this cooled tortures night be over. As Toby's thoughts took over his mind and led him to sleep.
(😥😢😭 wha..... Sort this caper so short it is super late and I am tired gn my fellow humand.)