rogers musical

flashback alex's pov:

"let me go, it's okay." nat whispers while holding on to my hand hanging on the edge of the cliff.

"no." i whimper while trying to pull her up but she kicks herself off the wall. "NO!" i watch nat fall down making me turn away. after about 4 seconds i turn back and see nats lifeless body on the floor. then lightning cracks, blinding me.

i wake up to find myself in water. i sit up looking around and feel a weight on my hand. i open my hands to see the orange stone on my palm making me start crying. it's not a dream natasha's gone.

i press buttons on my wrist to send me back to 2023.

"you mean to tell me this actually worked?" i drop to my knees.

"alex, where's nat?" i hear bruce ask me. i ignore him standing up and walking to steve crying while holding him.

i let go of him and walk away feeling numb.

"alex?"  steve's voice calls out to me

"alex?" his voice now became muffled as i walked away.

"alex?" the voice now became clear as lila's.

present;

"alex are you okay? you've been staring at natasha the whole time." she asks worriedly but i can't take my eyes off the redhead. she waves her hand in front of my face finally making me look at her.

"i'm fine." i reply shortly before looking around the room to see a little girl in a red wig with braid waving at me and my dad.

we both look at each other before giving a quick closed lip smile at the little girl. i clear my throat getting up and going to the bathroom.

after doing my business i walk to the sink and see 'thanos was right' making me scoff.

i speed walk out the cinema and crouch down. the smoke coming out of my lips as i breathe in and out while playing with the ring natasha gave me.

a second later my dad come out breathing in and out too

a second later my dad come out breathing in and out too. he walks over to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

lila then walks over to us, "hey are you okay?" she asks softly.

i smile lightly and place a hand on her shoulder, "yeah some fresh air, is all." clint responds for us.

"you know it's fine if you don't wanna watch the show. i mean... i know everyone misses her, but.. she was your best friend, and you were closer to her it's.."

"come here babies." he pulls us both into a hug.

"this is getting a bit ridiculous isn't it?" i ask my voice being muffled cause of my head being on top of lila's.