imagine dragons

"oh,oh, oh, oh, again. enrique, again, come on." the men laugh at us riding the pony for the millionth time. i sigh in annoyance.

"seems like you're mad at me." kate looks over at clint, "i mean i know it doesn't look like it right now but you'd be lost without me, you realize that?"

"we were about to clear your name from the suit." i grumble while turning my head so i can look at kate's face, "until you decided to crash through like a wrecking ball."

"oh."

"yeah."

a man is speaking in a different language down the phone raging, "calmate bro calmate." he huffs and hangs up.

"you good?" kate asks the man he turns to his friends before walking towards us.

"i buy imagine dragon tickets for my girlfriend, as like early christmas gift right?"

"mm that's so sweet." kate nods while i roll my eyes.

he nods rapidly, "then we had fight. you know what she said? she said that the ticket were gift so she wants to bring her sister."

"i mean, look on the bright side. you don't have to see imagine dragons."

"i love imagine dragons." he replies with a small voice.

"that's your fault should've went to go see beyoncé." i shrug while kate punches my lower back making me grunt. 

"uh she doesn't even like them, you know. she did this on purpose to hurt me."

"look i think you both owe apologies. tell her she hurt your feelings, but apologize for pretending that that was a gift for her."

"o-okay wait, i need a pen. just... okay, okay? see you." he rushes off to find a pen while i put my head on top of the animals head.

"hmm. see a little trust." she hums, "a little communicating a little listening."

"what?" i ask lifting my head up.

"basic human stuff, you know what i think?"

"you know what i think?" a tracksuit stands up walking in front of us. "i think you talk too much. blah, blah, blah, blah. she always like this? maybe i rip out your throat. hmm? or maybe she will."

we turn to a woman with tied up hair and a man next to her.

she turns to clint and starts signing while letting his hands free, "hm hard of hearing not deaf. more cookie please." the man then ties clint back up, "oh well good talk."

"now the suit, she put it on by accident. she didn't know what it means. she's not ronin. look at her she's nine." i chuckle a little bit making her pinch my back a little so i turn around and glare at her. "and spoiled and rotten."

"she beat up a few of my guys and then came running when you were in trouble. seems like she's got something to do with it. and just because she's not the ronin doesn't mean that ronins not back." the man next to clint translates.

"that's just a rumor." he denies

"how do you know."

"because he's dead." i break my silence making them all look to me. she walked up to me while signing, "so, who got him, then?"

my heart feels heavy now with those two words, "natasha romanoff."

"so ronin is dead, and the person who killed him is dead, that's convenient. how do you know this?"

"cause i was there."

"you're lying. okay clearly this isn't working, um if you have nothing to do with this, then why did you put on the suit in the first place?" i fiddle with the tape on the rusty parts of the metallic animal cutting bits of it off. kate begins explaining why but something flashes in her eyes. she walks up to us making my eyebrows furrow she then began choking kate.

"maya, no!"

"i put that suit on cause i didn't want anybody to know that i was at the auction. i didn't know what it was when i put it on, i swear." the guys pulls maya off making kate cough.

"you okay?" i ask worriedly. she coughs out a small 'yeah'

"listen to me. nows not the time to be scared. we're gonna get out of this. you go back to living your life, i'll go back to my family. you're gonna harness the over confidence of yours, okay? this ridiculous over confidence you remember that one?"

"okay? so wait for my signal." he looks at me giving a slight nod. i rip off the last bit of tape and hop off the pony. we immediately take off with men following behind.

kate's pov:

i'm still stuck on the pony while alex and clint were fighting. when i see alex immediately take down about three men, i attempt to bite the tape off.

"hey, hey, hey, hey!" he points a gun at me, "you're not going anywhere." we hear rustling so we look up at it. clint and alex were fighting maya. alex threw a knife at her sleeve making her stuck then clint stuck two more arrows leaving her.

two more people run for them but clint and alex jump off. alex threw a knife nearly grazing the dude in front of me before it landed on the tape ripping it off. i quickly move before the guy can shoot me and punch him.

i dodge punches and punch him in the throat. i grab a shopping cart and hitting him with it then lift it up so it hits his face. another man comes running for me but i put him in the cart pushing him away.

the main dude who was translating ran up to me but clint hit him with his bow and knocked him down.

"i was doing fine." i breathe out. "okay."

"my hearing aids smashed. cmon we gotta go."

"but that girl still has my bow." i rush down the stairs.

"we need a car!"

"oh can we take this one?" i look at the beautiful red dodge.

"i'm not smashing a 72 challenger. come on." i take a quick look back at the car before rushing over to the car clint broke into.

"get in i need you to drive."

"what? i don't know how to drive."

"no you drive i shoot." i use my hands to tell him what's happening. "wait where's alex?" he didn't realize what i said cause he responded the same thing.

"where's alex?" his face dropped. we turn to the door busting open, "I GOT MY GUNS BACK!" she came out with a big grin running towards us with men following behind her.

"DRIVE!" she yells gesturing two fingers to move. we immediately get in driving away.

alex's pov:

"DRIVE!" i yell pointing two fingers away from us. they immediately take off while i'm running next to them. "KATE OPEN THE WINDOW!" she nods rapidly bringing down the window.

i huff while jumping into the passenger seat onto kate's lap with my feet dangling. i arch my back grunting when my back hits the arm rest.

i bring my feet inside sitting in between kate's legs breathing in and out rapidly.

"now why on earth did you steal madeas car?" i question.

"how many we got?" he asks.

"four!" kate yells while holding up four fingers while her left hand is around my waist. "why'd you go back for the gun? that was dangerous!"

"it's my favorite gun." i grunt while flopping down into the back seat. my finger grazes over the initials on it.

n.r