bang bang

i quickly grabbed pepper and lead her behind the counter, rhodey was already getting in his suit.

"eli?!" i shouted as my heart began pounding in my chest.

"i'm good, we're good!" she lifted up off the floor holding the child in her arm, "i got shot though."

"pepper, take morgan and lucky." the blonde scrambled grabbing her daughter and the dog, speeding down the stairs.

"where'd you get shot?" i ask frantically, pulling out the gun in my waist band. eli ripped her shirt open and she had a vest on.

"i came prepared." she smirking grabbing her guns.
we looked over at the window but ducked down when they shot again.

"rhodey, eli. 4 cars, 6 guys in each." i informed them. rhodey put his helmet on with a nod and walked out the door with eli and i using him as a shield.

immediately when we stepped foot we were being shot at.

"go!" rhodey boosted towards the car and eli and i started shooting.

the guys shot back and eli and i stood behind a thick wood pillar.

"a su puta madre!" eli yelled and got out of her cover and started shooting. i followed her, stepping out and shooting at the people.

rhodey was being shot at but it came out useless since his suit was made of metal. the mens eyes widened when rhodey looked at them.

"that's not gonna help you." his robotic monotone voice spoke. eli and i both shot their legs making them scream in pain, falling to the floor.

"this is some real life gta shit." eli huffed out.

i cocked my head in agreement and got ready to shoot but i ran out of ammo.

"shit." i cursed to myself.

"alex!" i turned and saw eli passed me a gun, "you need your lucky gun."

i looked at the butt of it and saw the n.r initials. i smirked and nodded at her.

we both got out sprinting to the side, while shooting, we crossed paths and went to each other's old hideout spot.

"guys we got more incoming." rhodey said to us. i quickly checked how much ammo i had left but cursed when i had a few rounds left.

"alex." when i turned around, happy had a ironman arm projecting a shield. he tossed us a bunch of ammo and we gawked at it, "be careful."

we nodded and he went back inside. we quickly loaded up and stood with our feet shoulder length apart, holding the gun pointing it upwards.

the men were yelling and got out the car using it as cover.

"all right, back up ladies." rhodey shot an explosive making it burst into flames.

"two cars left guys!" he called out to us.

"oh, we're spraying and you best get praying!" eli said with a laugh.

i grunted when a bullet nearly grazed my face, "mother-" i muttered stepping out in the open and shot him dead in the chest.

"you already know this is new york when the nypd takes a while to arrive when there's a shooting." eli said.

"alex behind you!" both rhodey and eli shouted.

i grunted when a body collided with mine. the person tried choking me out and out of the corner of my eyes i saw eli pointing her gun at us with a frustrated face.

"i can't shoot!"

"don't!" i yelled and flipped the guy on his back with me landing on top of him. i sat on his waist with my arm raised up ready to punch but i stopped when i felt a pain in my stomach.