The Witcher Seasons 1 and 2

Hello Readers, I am back! The Witcher which loosely follows the books and games, is about a man named Geralt of Rivia who hunts and slays monsters. During his adventures he comes across a bard who becomes his friend and makes songs of their adventures. It also follows a woman named Yennefer of Vengerburg, a woman who started out deformed yet very powerful. In order to become beautiful, she had to make a sacrifice. Once she got her place of where she wanted, the mage began to want something more which was how she had met the Witcher. 

In season two, Geralt, took his Child of Surprise (Law of Surprise) and protected her after she had found him. Unknowing to him, he had begun to feel protective over Ciri whom he saw as a daughter. Ciri was the Princess of Cintra who was getting hunted by basically everyone because of what was in her blood. Geralt had her begin her training so she'd be able to protect herself without fear consuming her. Yennefer had lost her magic during most of this season and visited an old witch who promised her magic back but it would require a sacrifice which was how she met up with Geralt and Ciri. Seeing how powerful the young girl was, the raven haired mage instructed the Princess on how to use her magic while leading her to a path that she'd regret.

I am giving this series a 8/10. I really love the Witcher but I also think the series is a bit short when there is a lot of information to give. Still, there is plenty of action, drama, romance, betrayals, etc. The series is definitely not lacking. Though, I do have to say, it's not meant for viewers under fourteen. Even though it's rating is for mature which is equivalent to rated R (17 and above) I still think those who are fifteen and above can handle it. The Witcher is available on Netflix only. I hope everyone who reads this takes the time to watch the show. I hope you enjoy!