Unilateral genocide

Albus was having breakfast in his tent. It has been four days but no enemy has come from the other side of the gate yet.

Two soldiers enter Albus's tent without permission.

"General, some people have come from the other side."

"What?"

"Where are they?"

Soldiers: "Near the gate. What's your order?"

"Tell the commanders to come here and get my binoculars."

"Yes sir"

A soldier ran away. Albus looked at the other soldier

"How many are they?"

"14 people only"

"14 people !?"

Soldier: "Looks like they came to talk."

Albus: "Negotiation !? But those soldiers were talking about the terrible monsters on the other side of the gate. What is the need to negotiate if they are strong."

....

Albert: "Sir, what are your plans?"

Ragnarok: "Can't you see? .... They are very weak. I doubt it can be a trap. But if my suspicion is wrong, it will only mean one thing... The people of this Saderan Empire are stupid."

"But if it's a trap, it would be dangerous for you to be here."

"Don't worry. I'm not weak enough to defend myself."

"Sorry! But I didn't mean that."

Ragnarok presses the bracelet on his hand.

It contains a hologram. It is 100 meters high.

The people of the Saderan Empire were shocked to see this.

Albus's tent is located in the mountains. Albus and his men became very frightened. Because they have never seen such a big giant before.

Their eyes widen. Terror can be seen in their faces.

Alfons: "They're just scared to see a hologram."

"Yes"

Ragnarok "Soldiers of the Empire, I am Prince of the Sorcerous Empire and chief Commander of the Expeditionary Force Ragnarok Ooal Gown."

His voice sounds like thunder in the sky.

"You are barbarians, you have invaded our area and injured and killed our people. I give you two options. (1) Surrender. Then we will not kill you. (2) Fight us and die. Also, you go and tell your emperor Molt that we are coming to destroy him. "

Ragnarok's hologram disappeared

"General, what shall we do?"

"There is no question of surrender." Said a commander

"Yeah. It must have been a tactic. They're just trying to scare us. Because they're weak."

"If we had a Huge giant like that, we would attack the enemy first with it to destroy them."

"Yeah. That giant disappeared too. It must have been fake."

"They're just 14! Don't be afraid."

"They have so much courage. They insult our empire and our emperor. General, give the order?"

Albus: "Ah, yes. Everyone get ready."

After a while

Campbell: "Looks like they won't surrender. They're attacking us."