Two Sister

"Arpeggio, come sit down"

"Sis, I heard you've been studying Sorcerous Empire magic in the Academy. Can you tell us about it?"

Lelei said with some interest.

"Ah of course!"

Arpeggio said proudly

"The magic of the Sorcerous empire is great. However, they are quite difficult to learn. But I have currently finished learning first-tier magic and am learning second-tier magic. All students studying within Rondel Magic Academy are also given free education. All the necessary materials for our learning are also provided by the academy. Also, I got a scholarship from the academy. Isn't that great?"

"Wow. They are offering free education as well as scholarships. That's really cool!"

"Besides, I don't have to worry about my research expenses anymore because the academy is paying for my research. They will also arrange jobs for us after graduation."

"Um. It looks like the Sorcerous Empire is giving you a lot of favors."
Itami said

After that, Alfie put an arm around her little sister's neck and gathered her close.

"Who is this man?"

"Itamy Youjy."

"What does he do?"

"He's a soldier from the other side of the gate. which opened in Arnus."

"Hmm!"

"Mr. Itamy, are you from a country called Japan?"

"Ah yes. How did you know about our country?"

"I heard it from one of my teachers at the academy about Japan. What are you doing here?"

"He's on a resource-prospecting mission, by order of his country."

Lelei said.

"Hmm. But this is the territory of the Sorcerous empire. Isn't that illegal?"

"Yes. But we also have rights over the empire. The Sorcerous empire alone cannot take over everything."

"....okay. I don't understand much about politics. So I am not going to debate on this matter."

Arpeggio when she was going to sit down, she found that her seat had already been taken by someone else - Lelei was sitting there nonchalantly, practically leaning up against Itami. it would seem that Lelei had taken advantage of Alfie's standing up to swiftly occupy the void that she left.

"Hey, wait a minute. Lelei, that's my seat."

"It was mine before you got here."

"There's no point saying that now. Give it to me."

"No."

"Why not? Why are you being so difficult?"

After that, Lelei gripped Itami's sleeve tightly and said:

"They already have a three-night kind of relationship."

the three nights in question (one could call it a ritual, but it was more of a tradition) referred to the fact that a couple which spent three nights sleeping together in the same bed were now joined together. In other words, this was a declaration that "From this day forward, we are married."

"Who... who and who?" Alfie asked in a trembling voice.

"Itamy and I."

"Ayeeeee!"

"Then what shall I do? Did you think I'd fall for a soldier? Of course not. I've already given my heart to the Professor."

"Ah, Alfie. Why didn't you tell me about it before?"