Kurum Kingdom

Military trucks and wagons vibrate on the ground as they move along the road. Every truck and wagon was carrying cargo or soldiers, and dragons roared overhead as the trucks and wagons joined the long line.

All the soldiers had expressions of battle eagerness.

Trucks and wagons were then able to reach the port, where the Grand-class battleship is stranded a few kilometers offshore. When the smaller ships were away from the coast, trucks, and wagons carrying the troops boarded the smaller ships.

On Grand-class battleship...

"Vice Naval Admiral Elina! I'm here to report," a man in a dark blue jacket and trousers greeted Elina.

"Give me the details," Elina greeted the man.

"Field Marshal Mas's men begin boarding the ship. They will be fully loaded in two hours."

"Then tell them that we will proceed after the ground troops are fully loaded aboard."

"Yes Mam! - The man turned and left Elina's office."

Meanwhile...

"Soldiers of the Empire! Today we will go to another continent to fight for the glory of the empire! Not everyone gets this opportunity to fight for the emperor! We have taken over the Falmart continent. Now we are going to occupy another continent. We will give our best!
We will occupy this world in the name of the emperor! After four hundred years we got this opportunity. Fight for the emperor! If any of you are afraid to fight, stand back."

No one will back down from their line...

"Good! You know that makes me happy! We are the brave soldiers of the empire and we will fight till our end. Grand Commander Cocytus once said "Empire wants not the mighty but the true warrior and brave soldier! Those who will not hesitate to lay down their lives in the name of the Emperor" the Major, who was shouting at his company, spoke.

"Did you understand what Major Moron said?" - A soldier named Anto asked his comrade. This soldier had his private rank.

"Yes, I understand. He's telling us to fight and die," replied a soldier named Ellis, who also had private rank.

As the two were talking another soldier joined them, this soldier in the rank of corporal as his team was two chevrons on top of each other. His name was Kark.

"Hey, you two, shut up, you know most of the officers under Field Marshal Mas are strange together, for example, we have the officer who brought the torture equipment." - He points to the major.

Two soldiers listening to him

"Our officers are really strange people."

"I heard he was a very quiet person."

"He might want to write his name in history."

Hearing Anto's words, Ellis scratched his chin.

"I'm so nervous. This is the first time I'm going to do a real battle."

"We are in the same situation. But we are lucky. We may gain some fame for ourselves through this war."

"Yes, you are right. When we are retired we will be able to tell our grandchildren about our achievements."

"My grandfather was a soldier. But he didn't earn any special titles. His military life was very ordinary. But I hope I will win some medals in this war. So that I can be proud of my children and future generations."

"You are right. But do you know anything about the place where we going to fight?"

"I heard the name of that country is
Kurum Kingdom. Where we are going to attack."