Travel to the sorcerous empire part 2

27-8-801

Piña spread her arms and legs on the bed and lay down

The room is too big. The room has two beds, a cupboard, a dressing table, a dining table, a TV, and rocking chairs.

(Piña and Hamilton wear traditional senate dress.)

"Princess, are you alright?"

"I'm so tired"

"..Hamilton, we've learned, heard, and seen a lot of new things since Two Gates opened into our world."

Hamilton went to the window. The statue of Ainz was visible through the window.

"Hm .. princess, I still can't believe it's possible to make such a big statue."

"Yeah, after opening the gates we realized how insignificant we really are!"

"Yes, we are nothing but dust in front of them."

"But how are we going to convince the Sorcerer Emperor is giving me a headache"

Pina said holding her head

Hamilton felt sad looking at Pina.

Scene change:

Akbar is a US agent. He is sharing a room with Itami. He is sitting in the chair. He took an apple from a bowl on the dining table.

"Mister Itami, you've been in special areas for a long time. Aren't you?"

"Ah, yes,"

"Can you tell me something about Special regions?"

"Of course, what do you want to know?"

"Anything"

"Ah, we haven't been able to search the whole Special Region yet. The people in Special Regions are not as modern as we are. You can call them medieval." It says Itami went to the cupboard to see if there were any clothes in the cupboard.

Itami opened the cupboard door. He saw many kinds of clothes inside.

"It's much bigger than me," Itami said, holding a cloth in his hand

Then a green light shone on the cloth

"What was it?"

"What? It's now my size!"

"Mr. Itami, what was it?"

"Huh! I think it's kind of magic."

"They have so much advanced technology and they can use magic too!"

"Yes, I've seen their magic. "

"Interesting! It's a Fantasy world!"

.....

Scene change:

Itami, Tuka, Rory, and Lelei were walking down the street. Despite the city being large, the city streets are not so crowded. Because Ainz had already taken steps to control the population.

Itami is a bit nervous and scared. Because people of different races are walking in the streets. Some of them look very scary and horrible. He only read about these races in books, anime, movies, and manga. But now he is seeing these in reality.

"Well, where are we going now?"

A mannequin was seen through the window of a cloth shop, which was wearing an elf archer cloth. Tuka pointed at it and said, "I want that cloth!"

"Oh, an elf archer clothes."

"But we have no money in this world," Itami said

"Don't worry. All your expenses will be borne by Mayor," said the woman