Kill the Flame Dragon

Two vehicles were traveling on a road a few kilometers away from the Schwartz forest. These two vehicles belonged to the Struck team. These vehicles were moving very fast. Sorcerous Empire scout teams have already scouted the roads to Schwartz Forest. There were also a few drone cameras flying in the sky some distance from their vehicles so that they could be alerted in advance if there was any danger ahead. Of course, the drone cameras were invisible with a high level of magic, so that no one could see them easily.

The first vehicle was armored. The armored vehicle was driven by Rombauer. Thomas is sitting next to Rombauer. Yao is sitting in the back seat of Thomas and Riza is sitting next to Yao. Charlie is sitting in front of Yao and Rick is sitting next to Charlie.

The second vehicle was an Assault vehicle.

This assault vehicle included Salazar, Arthur, Arni, Robin, and Oso.

(These vehicles use water, electricity, and magic as fuel. However, in the New World, vehicles powered by Soul Eaters and Skeleton Horses are popular because they do not cost much.)

"Sir, there is no road to drive in front."

Thomas looked at the monitor.

"I see. Also, there is no way to walk easily."

"Commander, what do we need to do now?"

"Everyone get ready. We'll walk the rest of the way," Thomas ordered

Thomas pulled out two black gloves.

(This Gloves is a kind of magic item that increases the strength of the wearer's hand)

They all got out of the vehicles.

"Rombauer, Salazar, and Arthur. The three of you will stay here and take care of the vehicles. Also, use drone cameras to monitor the jungle closely. If you see anything suspicious, let me know," Thomas said.

"Yes sir"

Then they all started moving forward.

The Schwarz Forest was a vast domain that was often called "a sea of trees."

It was far deeper than anyone could have imagined. In its furthest reaches, fallen tree trunks were covered in piles of rotting leaves, and over them grew the branches of gigantic trees. The roots on the ground overlapped each other, so thickly one could not see the ground, while above them the sky was blocked out by the spreading tree canopies. It was like stepping into a different world.

Of course, walking through here on foot was a difficult task, to say nothing of actually driving vehicles in.

After making some progress toward the South, they decided to rest for the night. The next day, they followed the edge of the forest westward, before finally reaching Lordom Valley.

The Dark Elves were hiding in the caves here.

At a glance, this looked like pretty good terrain for a fight.

The bottom of the ravine was quite narrow. The river had scattered large and small rocks all around, and it looked like a good spot for fishing. However, there was no way for the Dark Elves to gather enough food from this place. They would need to leave the Valley eventually, and the Flame Dragon was counting on that.

In addition, the sudden, torrential rain would raise the level of the river until it seeped into their caves. They had to struggle every day so their possessions and food would not get washed away. It was a hard life.

"Please, stop here."

Yao was waiting for Thomas and the rest on top of a cliff. Hardly affected by the muddy ground after the rain, she nimbly descended to the bottom of the valley. After passing through a narrow passage that could only fit one person, she descended another slope and reached the bottom.