Fall of Sadera

The hegemonic nation called the Empire did not have a name.

Names were tools used to differentiate oneself from others. An Emperor was one who ruled all the peoples, all the tribes, who held sway over all his allied kingdoms, a king of kings and lord of lords. He was matchless in his domain and military might. He was a singular, insuperable existence. By this line of arrogant thinking, the Empire would need no name.

The river that flowed from the glaciers to the sea was called the River Ro. It would take two days to travel on foot from the sea to the Imperial Capital.

Shipping vessels travelled back and forth along the River Ro.

The Imperial Palace was situated on the easternmost side of the five hills of the Imperial Capital, and the hill called Sadela had an expanse of flat ground on one of its slopes. There was a beautiful alabaster building on each of its sides, and all of them were surrounded by a broad stretch of forest. This beautiful green color was the dominant tone throughout the Palace.

The mansion on its southern ward belonged to Zorzal El Caesar, the oldest son of the Emperor, and Piña Co Lada's brother from another mother.

He was pressing a woman down onto a chiffon-veiled bed. He grabbed her neck from behind and pulled it up, enjoying the interplay of pain and pleasure on her face, his grunts and her moans mixing together as he lost himself in his bliss.

"My, my Prince, please, please forgive me..."

"Hmph, is that all the queen of the Warrior Bunnies can handle? Hm, I'm sure you can make better sounds than that. Moan for me."

However, as he looked down on the Bunnygirl whose body was already twitching as she passed out, Zorzal slapped her buttocks with a "Hmph!" and dumped her onto the bed like a used toy.

The white-skinned woman rolled off the bed like a broken doll. The impact returned her to consciousness, and her body shuddered.

Her hair was as white as snow, and two fur-trimmed ears stuck out from the sides of her head. However, her body was covered in bruises, bite marks, and many other signs of violence.

This women is Tyuule. Three years before the appearance of the Gate, Tyuule ruled over her people, the Warrior Bunnies, in the plain's northeast of the Empire. When the Empire waged war on them with the objective of gaining slaves, she and the Warrior Bunnies fought savagely against their enemies. While they were able to kill many Empire's soldiers plus their superior fighting power, their enemies ultimately won due to vast their superior numbers. As a last resort, Tyuule offered herself to Prince Zorzal in exchange for the safety of her people.

Unbeknownst to her, Zorzal arranged for his forces to wipe out the Warrior Bunnies anyway, enslaving those who surrendered and killing those who did not. Also, he arranged the information as to make the Warrior Bunnies believe Tyuule sold them out to save herself. Due to this, her own people branded her a traitor and vowed to kill her in revenge. Tyuule endured Zorzal's abuse believing that her sacrifice allowed her people to be safe but her belief was wrong

"If you pass out from just that much, you won't be able to satisfy me..."

"Please forgive me..." the woman moaned in a trembling, small voice. Her red eyes looked over to him as she climbed off the cold stone floor and back onto the bed.

"Try harder, then. Your people's fate depends on it."

"Please show mercy, my Prince, my people..."

Just then a soldier entered in panic.

Zorjal became angry at this.

"You idiot! How dare you enter without my permission!?"

But the soldier gasped