Unknown Force

Chapter 1

The sorcerer kingdom was founded 800 years ago. They conquered the whole continent in 50 years and a whole new world in 400 years. because New World is so much bigger than Ainz's Old World. After occupying the whole world, they are focused on inventing technology. Aniz turned the whole new world into Utopia.

Currently, Albedo and Cocytus, walking along a long porch. They were on an island, next to the Former Re-Estize Kingdom. The island was a weapons factory, where powerful Advance weapons were made for the Sorcerer Empire.

It was created 300 years ago; many races were working together in this factory

It was created 300 years ago; many races were working together in this factory. They go down to the Underground base via an elevator.

They stood in front of a giant door, outside of which were two High-Class Golems with heavy magic guns in their hands. Albedo went to the door and typed the password, and then the giant door opened automatically.

Many scientists and engineers were working inside.

"Ah! Chief Commander Cocytus and Prime Minister Albedo!"

Everyone looked up to them.

"Good, Keep up the work, don't stop," said Cocytus

"Have you come to see how far our work has come?" The one who said this was a Lycanthrope. He is the chief in this base.

"Yes Aniz Sama wants to know how much longer it will take you," Albedo said.

"Forgive us, but it will take us another month to make it." He pointed to a 10 meters tall thing

" He pointed to a 10 meters tall thing

"...."

"How strong will it be?" Cocytus said

"Warth of Emperor. This ten-meter-long object is capable of crushing an entire army. It is the result of our decades of research and hard work. We are making it with our maximum; also it is made of the strongest metal Scarletite. So, In my opinion, once it is made it will be one of the most powerful weapons in the Sorcerer Empire."

(320 years ago some adventurers discovered strange metals from a mountain range which is located in the middle of the Continent. These metals were stronger than adamantine. When Ainz found out about it, he realized that these were Prismatic orcs. He sends some of his men there. When they go to the mountain and observe the metal, they tell Ainz that it is Scarletite metal and that there is a mine here. Ainz goes there immediately. Ainz instructs Demurage to engrave Golems there. After that Ainz called a meeting of all the great scientists of the Sorcerer Empire. He told them to build satellites that would allow them to search for different things. Ainz also shared what he knew about satellites. But it was not enough. However, they have talent and magic that helped them. Also, Ainz gave them some of his old-world books. They tirelessly worked for more than 80 years and finally succeeded in creating a satellite. It was a great achievement. Then it was sent into space as per Ainz's orders and it was successful. With the creation of the satellite, there was a new scientific revolution started. However, they haven't found another Prismatic orc mine yet. But they have found many mines of other metals.)