Gate

Scene Change: Heaven: The realm of gods:

Gathered around a large oval table in their heavenly home sat eleven gods.

The eleven deities who sat around the table were Emroy, God of Darkness. Elange, God of Knowledge, twin of, God of Blacksmithing. Miritta, Goddess of Fertility. Wareharun, Goddess of Trees and Forests. Flare, God of the Sun. Palapon, God of Revenge. Zufmuut, God of Light and Order. Deldort, God of Covenants. Lunaryur, God of Music. Ral/La, Goddess of Learning, twin of Elange.

They had called an emergency meeting

"What should we do?"

The one who answered was Zufmuut, the god of light and order. "We don't know. But if we don't solve it, we're going to be finished."

"They are trying to take over another continent after taking over Falmart," Flare said.

Everyone nodded.

"Thus, we cannot even monitor them," said Miritta, goddess of fertility.

"They can dodge the eyes of the gods. Is it possible to create something like that? La and Elange?" Wareharun, the goddess of trees and forests, turned her head towards the twin gods.

They thought for a moment and then both nodded. "We don't know such magic."

"This is disturbing. We cannot continue like this," Palapon said.

"But I admire their craft," said Deldort, the God of Blacksmiths as he stroked his long beard and smiled happily.

"Our number of followers is decreasing day by day," Lunaryur said.

"One of my followers requested me for help when they invaded their country. I gave him some power. He fought very well against the ordinary soldiers of the Sorcerous Empire. However, a high-ranking officer of the Sorcerous Empire turns him to ashes very easily."

Emroy said

"They're stronger than we thought," Deldort said uncomfortably.

Zufmuut sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"We have to do something. If we keep quiet, the Sorcerous Empire will soon take over this world. We will then be nothing but slaves to them. Because of them, our number of followers has decreased a lot. If we want to survive we have to deal with this Sorcerous empire."

"Yes, we all agree. But how do we resist them."

"We will look for someone who is able to help us."

"What do you mean?"

"We will summon someone from another world."

........

12-4-804 IC

Great Tomb of Nazarik

Ainz sits on his throne. NPCs bow before him.

"Albedo, give your report."

"Yes, Lord Ainz. The attack within Kora is increased after your order. About 3.4 billion Korc were killed. We also suffered a lot of casualties. 760,805 Space Force soldiers died. We have revived 120472 soldiers. The remaining soldiers' bodies were so badly damaged that they could not be revived. We lost about 22138 mages, 126 elite soldiers, 4345 mid-range undead, 9568 ACH, and 60 percent of Demuirge's creatures. Also, out of seventy thousand War Robots of the Space Force, 7546 were destroyed, and 12449 were damaged. We also lost 980 small ships and 2 frigates and damaged 976 small ships, 6 frigates, and one destroyer. Also, 655 tanks were destroyed and 2123 tanks were damaged. 1233 Artillerios and one Titan were damaged. We also lost 5563 different types of vehicles."

"Hmm. Repair everything that was damaged."

"I got it!"

"Demiurge, I'm sorry for the loss of your creatures."

"Ainz-Sama, I'm glad they are of use to you. They were made to fight for the Empire. Also, me and my daughter are making stronger creatures than these."

"Hmm good, Demiurge"

"How is improving our military going?"

"Ainz-sama, We have already advanced our navy and other forces will be upgraded soon"

"Also, Albedo. how's the Gate structure creation going?"

"Ainz-sama, we have finished building the Gate structure. In a few days, we will use it to open the gate to another world."

"Very good. I look forward to it."

......

Hello Everyone

I'll end the Gate and Overlord crossover here for now. I will write another Overlord crossover.

Let me know if you want to know anything or change anything. I will try

Give your opinion.

In which world will the gates of the Sorcerous Empire open?

Attack On Titan

Black Clover

My Hero Academia

World War 2 timeline

Marvel

One piece

Demon slayer

Naruto

Re zero

The Rising Of The Shield Hero

Code Geass

Game of Thrones

Pacific Rim

Etc
......

Thanks for reading this story so far.

Also, let me know if you have any suggestions on how I should write my next crossover.